Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I used HPS lights for probably the past 15 years then about 3 years ago I decided to try out led's I purchased 3 Lights from Hydrogrowled and was very happy with the resolute then I started to have diodes burn out in 1 light then cobs and drivers started to go bad in the other 2 mind you I paid about 1500$ for those lights that came with a warranty so I called hydrogrowled for replacement parts first I was told parts couldn't ship for 5 months then I called back and asked if they could expedite my order at that time I had 3 cobs still working out of 8 and the one with the led diodes only about half of them worked I was so pissed I lost a lot of plants due to this about 20 all together so I called them back to see when my parts shipped it was about 6 months after the initial call I was then told parts couldn't ship until end of December about 4 more months away I was furious and swore I would never touch another led ever again then I started reading reviews and watching so many grow journals with the autocob and was Leary at first I ordered 2 and since then ive order 2 more plan to order more in the coming weeks but if it wasn't for @BigSm0 i would still be battling heat issues in my grow space that's not an issue no more and I am a very happy customer and someone who had their faith restored in Leds

I used HPS lights for probably the past 15 years then about 3 years ago I decided to try out led's I purchased 3 Lights from flibberflabber and was very happy with the resolute then I started to have diodes burn out in 1 light then cobs and drivers started to go bad in the other 2 mind you I paid about 1500$ for those lights that came with a warranty so I called flibberflabber for replacement parts first I was told parts couldn't ship for 5 months then I called back and asked if they could expedite my order at that time I had 3 cobs still working out of 8 and the one with the led diodes only about half of them worked I was so pissed I lost a lot of plants due to this about 20 all together so I called them back to see when my parts shipped it was about 6 months after the initial call I was then told parts couldn't ship until end of December about 4 more months away I was furious and swore I would never touch another led ever again then I started reading reviews and watching so many grow journals with the autocob and was Leary at first I ordered 2 and since then ive order 2 more plan to order more in the coming weeks but if it wasn't for @BigSm0 i would still be battling heat issues in my grow space that's not an issue no more and I am a very happy customer and someone who had their faith restored in Leds

I will tell you this sort of bs would never happen here. I to had the same type situation that many people here know about. It motivated me to try cobs and when I did I knew the world needed to do the same. If there is an issue with one of my lights you will have a new one in 3-4 days. The only thing I ask for is a picture of the light not functioning and to send it back at your convience.

Only because it was a tester. Some updates of the auto gorilla. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/shortstuff-auto-gorilla-og-grow-show.58426/page-45

2 AutoCobs her entire life. .50 cents worth of nutrients and a big ass pot. Just started yellowing up this past week.
IMG_2516.JPG

IMG_2517.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

IMG_2520.JPG

Back