Grow Mediums HBSS and Autopots

Good evening guys. I took a couple pics of my setup. I currently have 7 cob lights in the tent. Five of them i put on a rail system with a single 320 watt driver. Powering them at 64 watts each. View attachment 1193084View attachment 11930852 are the new ones i just made and they each have their own 60 watt driver. You will also see a Sour Stomper from Mephisto around 45 days old. View attachment 1193079View attachment 1193083View attachment 1193082
I see you are another handy DIY guy. :blahblah: Alas I am not one :paleo:

Looking sweet so far.hubbabubba is a very fast growing powerful plant.mine grew huge in 15 litre biobizz lightmix.so u should see some big monsters in autopots.count me in.best of luck.and happy growing every1;)

Hello my friend i will tag along im an autopot grower and ive not long started using mammoth p i feel its really upped my game

Looking sweet so far.hubbabubba is a very fast growing powerful plant.mine grew huge in 15 litre biobizz lightmix.so u should see some big monsters in autopots.count me in.best of luck.and happy growing every1;)
Its great to have you in the tent. Im hoping for some great growth for the scrog net

Hello my friend i will tag along im an autopot grower and ive not long started using mammoth p i feel its really upped my game
I love the autopots. I have no idea if Mammoth P will help or not. I got a free sample from my grow shop.

I love the autopots. I have no idea if Mammoth P will help or not. I got a free sample from my grow shop.
I'm growing in coco and i feed 1.6ml per 10 litres of water i feel it really ups my game you could try a grow with and a grow without but I'm seeing great results if you look at my sig below go and look at my autocreepers I'm growing now

Hello everyone. Sorry for the lapse in updates. My wife had a medical emergency so she was in the hospital for 21 days and obviously that means i was in the hospital for 21 days. A quick thank you to my buddy for for helping with the ladies and making runs to the hospital for me.

The ladies are at day 27 or 28. Im not entirely sure which. I kept the MegaCrop at low dosage as my buddy has never grown anything or dealt with any nutrients before. I
20200620_171522.jpg
20200620_171531.jpg
20200620_171541.jpg
gave them 3g MC and 2g Sweet candy. 1/8 tsp powdered kelp and 10 drops of Mammoth P. These are all per Gallon of filtered water. I PHd the solution to 6.1. The lights are 24 inches from the net. The all look healthy and happy so far. I have never used a scrog net before so if any of you guys have feel free to give me some tips.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the lapse in updates. My wife had a medical emergency so she was in the hospital for 21 days and obviously that means i was in the hospital for 21 days. A quick thank you to my buddy for for helping with the ladies and making runs to the hospital for me.

The ladies are at day 27 or 28. Im not entirely sure which. I kept the MegaCrop at low dosage as my buddy has never grown anything or dealt with any nutrients before. I View attachment 1204584View attachment 1204585View attachment 1204586gave them 3g MC and 2g Sweet candy. 1/8 tsp powdered kelp and 10 drops of Mammoth P. These are all per Gallon of filtered water. I PHd the solution to 6.1. The lights are 24 inches from the net. The all look healthy and happy so far. I have never used a scrog net before so if any of you guys have feel free to give me some tips.
Suggest to make more distance between the pots because once they entangle in net they are harder to move.

Back