Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Good to see you around dude. You used to be super active and now we never see you. You used to be the only audience we had when Jupiter and I were doing the DIY here last year.
Trying to get back into the groove bud. Following too many threads, then i had to have surgery which had me down for a while. Getting better though, much better! And life has been a bitch lately, trying to get a new job. Ive been lurking here . Couldn't ever leave ur thread big!

Trying to get back into the groove bud. Following too many threads, then i had to have surgery which had me down for a while. Getting better though, much better! And life has been a bitch lately, trying to get a new job. Ive been lurking here . Couldn't ever leave ur thread big!
Good to hear your back. Hope the surgery is healed up and you land a great new job bro. Life does suck at times but it always turns around eventually. :thumbsup:

Im getting better every day! Thanks bud. Worst part of job hunting is i gotta take a pee test, lol. No one gave me the answers....
Getting away from where im at now is worth not smoking for a while. Will be a good buzz next time i do...

I have a 3' by 5' open nook with a 600w hps and a 315cms I'd like to get rid of the hps at least. I was thinking 6 cobs do you think I should get different colors I don't do perpetual or all at once

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I have a 3' by 5' open nook with a 600w hps and a 315cms I'd like to get rid of the hps at least. I was thinking 6 cobs do you think I should get different colors I don't do perpetual or all at once

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Hey there Wilstone, :toke:in a 3x5 I really think 6 would dominate the space. You will be very surprised with the results as well as how easy it is to control temps in there now too. The 3500k which is the standard autocob is the ideal spectrum for both veg and flower. There is plenty of blue to veg plants and it is actually a bit heavy on red which is the power to flower big buds.

Don't forget to add autocob at check out for 10% off.:thumbsup:

Back