Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

@BigSm0 Awesome thread and great growing. I'm using an LED for the first time just to test it out. Getting away from HPS. So far so good but will need more lighting in the near future. Definitely glad I ran into this thread. I've read lots of good things about the cobs and think I'd be better off adding these to fill the rest of my 4x4 then getting another PLED. I'm a little late but I'm subbed up and hope to be able to give you some business in the future. Keep on keepin on!
. Thanks for stopping in. Things are rocking for sure. Got some more changes and upgrades coming. Harvast coming soon too. Hopefully be able to keep it interest for you.

Tons of lights out shots. It's much easier this way to see what's going on when there is multiple plants.

Short stuff auto gorilla.
This has been a great plant to grow. Besides drying a 7 gallon pot in 24 hours lol. It's hard to tell from the pics but this is one hell of a plant.
IMG_2379.JPG

The cob room... damn leaves look terrible. Can't make any weight guesses yet but it does seem to be short of a pound. Bit disappointed but then again I gave this room an hour a week tops.

This will also be the last hubbabubba too. I have grown over a 100 of them now, close to 40lbs and really sad to say but I have had enough. Next grow will be a mix of strains and possibly breeders too depending on what I get in the next week or two.
IMG_2388.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG

IMG_2393.JPG

I made some time to get the harvast done. It's not going to be all at once unfortunatly. One thing that I haven't really taken into consideration yet was the operating cost. It's just about half of last summer. The new light with the 8 "almost complete" cobs driven at 35 watts each has the fullest 3x3 scrog I have seen in my life. 1.5 lbs will get me close to 1.5 grams per watt and I think that's possible here.

Directly below the sticker on the wall.
IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_2384.JPG

@CocoHempster bigsm0 is the man who can help you with cobs. Big, coco is good people back with a new handle! Just wanted to introduce you two.

Goin to be trimming a while on that fine harvest man. Mighty fine grow as always!

Back