Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Damn man that sucks. I only have a mild issue. I did find it interesting that they wanted nothing to do with "Bone" fed plants but pretty much decimated the salt fed...
It’s all part of the game I suppose. I too thought I had a mild issue as I didn’t see any flying really. One or two maybe but the larvae was the killer. I plucked a dead seedling and saw 4 little white worms eating what was left of the roots.

Neem is an organic extract is is not harmful at all to your plants and I've never burned my plants with pure neem oil.
I use both, Captain Jack's and Neem oil. You can't use just one effectively on spidermites, them little bastards adapt rapidly. You spray the CJ then 36 hours later spray with neem. them another 36 hours and spray with CJ. CJ also kills aphids, etc.

@BigSm0 Old post I know.....Although, I have never had to use and pesticides in my indoor grow, I do use a product called Captain Jacks Deadbug brew. it contains the active ingredient spinosad . Its actually approved by FDA to use on consumer foods. Its a natural growing bacterium that kills insects. Anything with spinosad as its main or only active ingredient is great, better than those harsh chems. out there. I use it all the time on my veggies and exotic plants outside with ZERO effects to growth or health or taste. Neem products or orther harsh chems. not saying neem cakes or oil is bad but harsh chems. can burn or ruin growth if used improperly . I learned the hard way and almost killed $1500.00 worth of plumeria seedlings.

@pop22 Not saying Neem is bad. Not at all, its great to have in your arsenal. I have used it also in conjunction with Spinosad , its a great combo when needed. you can get some serious leaf wilt and die off if mixed improperly (if bought concentrated) . I posted just as a caution to all the new people who want to use it and unfamiliar.

Not sure in the nutes but I will tell you the only thing that stopped mine was sand. Hundreds of dollars in chemicals, hundreds in seeds, soil. 45-50 seedlings which all took 7 gallons of soil. Tossed away over the coarse of 50 days. I literally sprayed my whole room in 50/50 29% h2o2. Even prewashed the soil in 50/50 3% h2o2 with gnatnix mixed with mosquito dunks and diatomaceous earth and they survived. Sand stopped them immediately.

Is it a special type of sand or? I'd like to do this as a precaution to avoid any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got prewashed bags of sand from Home Depot. I think it’s called playground sand or sandbox sand. It’s around four dollars for a 50 pound bag
That's the "go to " I've heard the most. Guess they get the wing tore off trying to surface through the sand! Glad u got it handled bro!!! think I'll have to follow ur lead ,I found a few buzzing my babies.....

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

These are a European copy of your auto cobs, showing them because they work like oyurs, and to show results of what you can do with an Autocob:

photo_2019-10-15_11-51-14.jpg

Back