Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

whoa nicotine seems to be one of the best things to kill the bugs. Not sure how the plants would like it. I have a few thousand ml's of 100mg nicotine for my new upcoming ejuice brand

whoa nicotine seems to be one of the best things to kill the bugs. Not sure how the plants would like it. I have a few thousand ml's of 100mg nicotine for my new upcoming ejuice brand
Yeah thats what nicotine's actual purpose is, so are cannabanoids and morphine...im not sure what itd do, did you see if its safe?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Its funny, if a plant is capable of having intimate knowledge of an outside organisms biology, i always wonder if weed plants are using humans as a protective breeding strategy...

Did u try the nicotine? You could try to set up a control pot to test concentration levels effects on the bugs and the plant. Theres an inexpensive high quality Omax 2500x microscope on amazon, i got it to diagnose a parasite some of my fish had that i couldnt get rid of, it works very well. That might be a crazy thing to do, but you seem like the kind of guy that might get into an ambitious bug killer project. Sorry i cant help out more, i dont know as much about killing bugs as i do their forms and behavior

Did u try the nicotine? You could try to set up a control pot to test concentration levels effects on the bugs and the plant. Theres an inexpensive high quality Omax 2500x microscope on amazon, i got it to diagnose a parasite some of my fish had that i couldnt get rid of, it works very well. That might be a crazy thing to do, but you seem like the kind of guy that might get into an ambitious bug killer project. Sorry i cant help out more, i dont know as much about killing bugs as i do their forms and behavior

I will absolutely try it. Did a little reading on my way to work and way home about the bugs and it seems like most success is with citric acid. There is also a plant they are more attracted to. Forgot the name now but it was said to apply harsh imadicloprid chemicles to it and not to the canna which is the strongest I have found out about. I also got some mosquito dunks for the gnats and the beneficial nematodes. Oh and a bottle of nuke em which is citric acid and I may try pyganic as they are all natural. The bugs that won't die

Thats interesting, i havent heard of the acid. I have some little flies that got in when my window was open while my ac was down, ill look into it. I was also thinking you could check out honey dew plants, but im not sure it would work on root aphids since theyre predominately in the substrate. U could also try rosemary oil, i just started reading this article
http://www.naturallivingideas.com/12-organic-ways-get-rid-aphids/

Bugs are really interesting. Theyre perfect unstoppable little machines that own the planet lol

Back