Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Guy at the grow shop said it was a mealy worm or wheelie bug. I Don't have a clue but I'd actually be happy if it was an aphid and it was the cause of the yellowing. Thanks Royal

Guy at the grow shop said it was a mealy worm or wheelie bug. I Don't have a clue but I'd actually be happy if it was an aphid and it was the cause of the yellowing. Thanks Royal
Wheel bugs drink blood, mealie bugs are sedentary and attach themselves to thd leaf like scales. Theyrr all hemiptrtans, neem would work on all of them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wish I could get a better picture. I took a 4min video of them with that fancy phone scope thingy. Lol.

Still have the bugs @Royalroacho. Not many that I can tell from the top of the pot. I am in air pots so who knows how many there actually are. The root drench didn't seem to help. I didn't see the nematodes this time. Would you guess the nematodes I have are the bad ones or the beneficial ones? Also should I wait to add the beneficial ones till all the bugs are gone? Just bought 5 million of them on amazon.

Hmm i dunno, i didnt read that whole article, i saw neem was supposed to kill them. I know captain jacks deadbug says itll kill aphids, but doesnt kill aphids. Ill do a little more research, im sure u are too. I dunno about nematodes, theyre really difficult to tell apart even if u can see them...i had them in my reef tank, i had a microscope, but the bad ones look just like the destructive ones, i could only tell by their effects. I would try some more neem, if that doesnt work and theres no viable way to kill them, what i would do is add tons of beneficials and outcompete them

Hate feeling helpless. Thank you a ton. I do have the new crop isolated now and made some changes. Hopefully that does the trick

Micro pests are a pain, man. ive been lucky and not had them with plants, but when i was breeding fish/coral i probly spent more on antibiotics than i ended up making from selling stuff. At least plants have an cycle where u can break stuff down and sterilyze after harvest. I just remembered that copper will kill alot of small organisms, im gonna see if thats a possibility. Ill read up and get back to you

Back