Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Hey thanks guys. It's nice to see the positive discussion on such a terrible pest. Did another azamax bath tonight. I also mixed up some 50/50 h2o2 the 34% or whatever it is that turns your skin white with some water. I sprayed down everything I could and washed up. Very strong mix. It started bubbling on the flood tables. I checked and still have some bugs. It's hard as there aren't many so I grabbed a handfull of soil and started looking at it and saw 2 clear bugs with little antennas. They don't look like root aphids more like thrips which I did have before. What is the reason they are only hitting certain plants? I'm ordering imidacloprid and will run the whole bottle till they are gone. The last plants will be finished in 30 days or so but I want to kill everything before they finish.

You could have both. Start over when done. Use new Medium. What are you using now?

Hydrogen peroxide and water mix works wonders brother.
Have you ever had an odor from it? Might be the build up of nutrients in the trays but man when I sprayed it nearly put me out and I had the door open to outside and the vent fan on full blast. The good thing is nothing could last through that blast. Incase it is thripes and not aphids I'm going to do a captain jack soak in a few days too.

Have you ever had an odor from it? Might be the build up of nutrients in the trays but man when I sprayed it nearly put me out and I had the door open to outside and the vent fan on full blast. The good thing is nothing could last through that blast. Incase it is thripes and not aphids I'm going to do a captain jack soak in a few days too.
No never had a problem

Right on the bottom you can see it. Clear/white in color. Not sure what it is, they are very fast movers
IMG_3556.PNG

Right on the bottom you can see it. Clear/white in color. Not sure what it is, they are very fast movers View attachment 804523

I have the same ones in my coco loco, sir. Lol. The azamax and diatomaceous earth calmed them down a bit. Hoping the next 2-3 sprays of azamax get rid of the remaining ones though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back