Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Yes sir 7 gallons. Here is a shot of a 1 gallon pot for a reference.
image.jpg

I try to get the light on as many leaves as possible. As long as the plant can take the light I don't mind feeding it. I always feel small things like this really make a big difference in a plants overall yield.

I also wanted to mention I'm making a new thread here in the next few days. Got some new genetics hitting the grow room. I'm excited to see more AG's and some new crosses as well. I will be growing out some sour stomper/ Walter white crosses as well. The most resinous buds I have laid my eyes on.

Two strains I've been dying to try and for some funny reason I haven't yet. I always do that. Did u breed the sour stomper x Walter white? I think three gorilla ogs like that would fill my 3'x10' closet. Two lights per plant. Only thing I need to get onboard with is a watering system. any updates on the new product your trying out. I keep looking at the blumats.

Two strains I've been dying to try and for some funny reason I haven't yet. I always do that. Did u breed the sour stomper x Walter white? I think three gorilla ogs like that would fill my 3'x10' closet. Two lights per plant. Only thing I need to get onboard with is a watering system. any updates on the new product your trying out. I keep looking at the blumats.

That would be sick. I'd probably go with 4 gorillas though. Blumats are still running strong. I did get some algea build up on the clear section of the shut off valves I added. Not sure how but I'd like to do some sort of flush adapter. Sustainable village sells a rig but I haven't a clue how it works. I'm also debating on getting their drip stakes too. This helps deliver the water deeper in the pot but I'm not sure if I can just install a tee and 2 of them or if I need 2 blumat sensors which is not an option due to my original setup. Their distribution drippers are a pain in the rear. It's another fine tuning adjustment that needs to be done which also changes if there is any hunk in the line.

Drip clean?? Does that sound right. I think some guys R using that with their autopots. R u running their 5 gallon reservoir with the blumats. I was thinking of a way of getting the water deeper. I read that you'll get roots gathering at the top of the soil which I've had and just added more dirt. But I was thinking if U pushed a straw into the substrate then lined the drip so it dropped into the straw and deeper into the soil.

Gonna order some gorilla OG once I get some of these mephistos going. Really looking forward to the chem bubbly, I saw some @Roasty McToasty did in small pots and wow is all I can say. I'm also looking forward to the increase in quality I get from these new lights. I was only able to add the one for blue toof. My vipar is ratcheted right close to the ceiling with 4 ratchets to get it as high as possible. Major pain in the a**. Right now I'm hurtin too bad to try to remove without damaging some nicely forming sideways colas. Gonna have to wait till I harvest to completely change all lights out. Your gorilla is turning into a true monster.

From what I hear and have seen yes the roots will clump up and grow towards the water. I haven't heard anything bad about this thought. The straw idea would probably work great. I'm going to order a few dozen drip stakes and let you know if I can configure it to run 2 off one sensor. The new system is on its way. Not sure how I'll manage it all.

My water setup is pretty complicated. I have a pump that kicks on every 3 hours in the main res that sends it to an elevated 5 gallon bucket. The bucket has a larger return line so it doesn't overflow. This also keeps the water/nutes well mixed. This also helps make sure there is no change in pressure.
IMG_2632.JPG

Smaller yellow one is for the autocob room. 4 air stones, blue lab guardian and an inline filter on the water.
IMG_2645.JPG

Since I got bugs I decided to try something new. Bags instead of air pots and I also added a layer of perlite mixed with diatomaceous earth to help keep the bastards out of the soil. Not sure if that's a good idea or now with the seedlings but I can't keep up with these things ruining my plants any longer.
IMG_3547.JPG

So far I did a soil drench with neem oil which is nasty stuff. Then another drench with azamax and I still see bugs. I never saw a colony of them before or after the treatments but they are there. The new babies are isolated from the grow room till I harvast everything in there and can clean it out.

So far I did a soil drench with neem oil which is nasty stuff. Then another drench with azamax and I still see bugs. I never saw a colony of them before or after the treatments but they are there. The new babies are isolated from the grow room till I harvast everything in there and can clean it out.

You getting the white bugs , too?
I'm going same route with azamax and the diatomaceous earth . After first spray the amount of bugs went down so need to do the 2nd and 3rd applications to hopefully get rid of them for good. Dude at hydro store said not to worry about taking that plant out of the tent but if after third application there's still bugs I am going to toss it out

Edit: forgot to say it's with my coco loco. All the other soils I've tried didn't give me any bugs besides gnats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back