Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

My activity in this threads been terrible and that's only because of my grow success lately. I have had some issues in the room and finally think I figured it out, big thanks @slowandeasy. I checked everything but the soil, made every adjustment and change I could think of. When I put a scope to the soil I found nematodes and root aphids. Surprisingly as my rooms usually immaculate. I now realize I can't keep going the way I have been without a change and that's exactly what I have done. Currently I have 4 beautiful plants in the AutoCob room, 4 in the big area,1 massive auto gorilla and 10 seedlings I'm going to pull for the second time. 12 days in and they aren't doing a thing.

I have started more seedlings tonight in new 5 gallon grow bags instead of the air pots. This should help as the bags won't allow in pests through the holes around the pots like the air pots did. These are also in a new location till this current crop finishes and until I can overhaul the space. On top of the new pots I mixed perlite and diatomaceous earth and did a 1 inch layer covering all the exposed coco. Hopefully this helps eliminate the bastards once and for all.

Auto gorilla was under one cob till today. Just upgraded her to 2 cobs.
image.jpg

2 northern cheese haze and 2 sour livers under the 4 AutoCobs
image.jpg

Damn @BigSm0 i can't wait to get all 4 lights going with a batch of mephistos. I think once I convert my 600watt vipar led I will be able to use almost the entire 10'x3' space I have. What do u think about 8'. Also been dying to get some gorilla OG and sky walker Kush from short stuff. How old is that gorilla about 40 days or so. That's absolutely impressive for one light @55 watts. I hope to come close to your yields lol.

Damn @BigSm0 i can't wait to get all 4 lights going with a batch of mephistos. I think once I convert my 600watt vipar led I will be able to use almost the entire 10'x3' space I have. What do u think about 8'. Also been dying to get some gorilla OG and sky walker Kush from short stuff. How old is that gorilla about 40 days or so. That's absolutely impressive for one light @55 watts. I hope to come close to your yields lol.
The Gorilla is so much bigger than it looks. That's a 48" tall filter behind it. It's absolutely nuts what this plants doing again for the second time. Really hope the northern cheese haze and sour stomper turn out that good.

Got me thinking. Lol the wall that makes my closet 3' is screwed in place I can easily unscrew it and move it over to the entrance to the room giving me a 10'x5' maybe a little more sized room. How many autocobs would I need.

Got me thinking. Lol the wall that makes my closet 3' is screwed in place I can easily unscrew it and move it over to the entrance to the room giving me a 10'x5' maybe a little more sized room. How many autocobs would I need.
For a 5x10 you would need quite a few. Coverage is 24x24 max. I always round down but use that as a starting point. To fill the space you would want 15 cobs total.

Luckily you can buy them at your own pace and expand as the budget permits. When you do upgrade the space you would just need to reconfigure them a little.

How many square lights fit in a 3x10? Even better how do you rearrange square lights from the 3x10 that's now upgraded to a 5x10? Like playing for the shapes in that children's puzzle game.

Back