Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I got a 12 pack of blumats on amazon for 57 dollars.
These are the Tee's I picked up with the blumats. Super nice as they have small holes to add screws for attachment. 5 Pcs 8mm to 8mm 3 Ways Push in One Touch Tee Shaped Quick Fittings Amazon product
The valves which are perfect for an ideal setup are 3.00 each on sustainable village. Extra 3mm line is fairly cheap there as well.

2 autocobs,
2 7 gallon pots
2 blumat carrots
$2 worth of nutrients
2500 worth of mj coming right up lol.

The one on the right I almost binned. I started it in the bubble bucket hydro pot and changed my mind around day 20. It survived but didn't grow like the one on the left.
IMG_2791.JPG

Picture above you can see on the back right there is a black line going to a mason jar. Once a day I flip the valve and purge the main line. Blumats drip very slow and I want to make sure there are no build ups.

Another thing I did in the room which will cost me big is lowered the humidity from 60% down to 40%. This should help the girls drink more and hopefully allow for faster turnaround on the nutrients. I'm hoping some of the nutrient deficiencies I have been having sort themselves out now too.

b4339c9b4bd1406447f363df79070b3f.png

How they work. Sorry To jack your thread real quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure to be honest. Mine look a bit different. It also looks like you will need some more parts to finish up the install. @NastyN8t might be able to help.
These are a different style of blumat than our Standard carrots. Looks like these hook up to individual water bottles. Would be good for guerilla growing and should work indoors but I prefer the integrated drip system like the patio kit .

Hey guys and gals I apologize for the piss poor thread activity. I have a lot of interesting stuff coming. Some new gear and seeds to run as well. A very special product I was just sent for testing as well. I'm going to be doing a side by side with blumat and the newer watering rig being shipped this coming week.

Don't forget to check the "new DIY section" too

Back