Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Gotta post this here too.
image.jpg
Man oh man am I excited for this. Smaller pots and a hell of a lot less wasted water and nutrients. Got the main line of the autofeed bluemat system up and ready. Each of the 9 4" lines coming down will have a shut off valve then on to the smaller 6mm water line and the blumat carrots. Something extra I did that I'm sure is always overlooked is I extended the last Tee fitting down to the flood table so I can easily flush the lines. That will have a valve as well. Probably once a day I'll open it and let some water run through to free any build up. I also installed the ridiculously expensive blumat filter at the start of it too.

I also left the larger 1/2" water line in place so I can still hand water and grab water from the res. Really think this will help as 48 hours I have bone dry pots and they are always heavily fed. I'm sure the dry pots is murder on the roots.

Gotta post this here too. View attachment 780794 Man oh man am I excited for this. Smaller pots and a hell of a lot less wasted water and nutrients. Got the main line of the autofeed bluemat system up and ready. Each of the 9 4" lines coming down will have a shut off valve then on to the smaller 6mm water line and the blumat carrots. Something extra I did that I'm sure is always overlooked is I extended the last Tee fitting down to the flood table so I can easily flush the lines. That will have a valve as well. Probably once a day I'll open it and let some water run through to free any build up. I also installed the ridiculously expensive blumat filter at the start of it too.

I also left the larger 1/2" water line in place so I can still hand water and grab water from the res. Really think this will help as 48 hours I have bone dry pots and they are always heavily fed. I'm sure the dry pots is murder on the roots.
Now switch to Coco and use even smaller pots! Your roots and plant itself doesn't like to be bone dry. Kills roots, builds up salts, changes pH, etc. Steady feeding is much better. Good luck brother, you will enjoy it once you dial them in.

Now switch to Coco and use even smaller pots! Your roots and plant itself doesn't like to be bone dry. Kills roots, builds up salts, changes pH, etc. Steady feeding is much better. Good luck brother, you will enjoy it once you dial them in.
Yes sir. I know it's still big but I'm dropping from 7-5 gallon. My past year I went through nearly 100 pots. Up and down in size over and over. Finally said it's all 5's gave away my 7's. Well the last 3 runs were nothing but 7's and these air pots are not cheap. I ended back at the 7's as it seemed to help prolong the watering and the plants for me were always bigger in the bigger pots. I don't mind watering every other day but it really limits your life. Coming home in the middle of a camping trip lol. Hopefully that will end now. I'm also planning on doing a even mix of promix, perlite and coco the next runs. At least till I learn the system and how the plants react.

Up and running. Had to call blumat co to figure how to fine tune the carrots. Didn't realize you needed to water the plants to the desired dampness first.

Gave them a water and set the valves on the drippers and now I'm going to wait and see how they do. Have the main res is filled and the new timer plugged in to kick on 6 times a day that will fill the upper res. Sitting pretty.
IMG_2548.JPG

IMG_2549.JPG
image.jpg

I will update the thread soon. In the middle of a few things and the back autocob room needs to be chopped desperately. I did snap a few big buds off to dry and they are looking good so far.

Back