Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

You made mine too. Thrilled to open the box bro. Ill be putting in plenty of OT getting you as much traffic as possible. The website

Yes! I need to get that done! And those stickers were cheap practice. I have better ones in the works.. Paper and size wise..

Thank you and thank you! I will be doing the same for you too! Soon as I get my photo room done I'll be hitting you up about some cobs!

Back room update. Way overdue!

Buds are getting fat! I'm very excited. The smell is intoxicating and the frost is thick.

The leaves look like shyt lol. Can't wait to try out the new nutrients in the coming run. I'd say another week or two before they are ready for the ax.

IMG_2089.JPG

IMG_2091.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2090.JPG
    IMG_2090.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 76
Looks incredible, what happened to the leaves? I'm gonna have to go through this grow because I have a screen too but never used one. Did you put it down in veg and let it grow through, and then LST across it?

Looks incredible, what happened to the leaves? I'm gonna have to go through this grow because I have a screen too but never used one. Did you put it down in veg and let it grow through, and then LST across it?
Basically. You don't have to do the standard tying down training with a scrog. You just weave the branches through. It's probably the best thing anyone can do for large plants, it's super easy and inexpensive. Easiest way to keep the canopy flat and full, supports buds too. As for the leaves I haven't really ironed that part out. I think it's a potassium deficiency but also locked out. All I know is the leaves look real bad but the buds look so good.

I'm really becoming obsessed with auto watering after seeing so much success. My plan... I have a reservoir now with a pump that shoots water to an elevated bucket. It has a return so I can keep the pump on the entire time I water. It also has air stones, and a blue lab guardian to make life easier. The elevated bucket has a line on bottom that feeds 2 separate lines I use to hand water.
IMG_2344.JPG
IMG_2343.JPG

My thoughts were to keep fill the res once a week, leave the air stones going 24/7 and hook the pump to a digital timer that kicks in 2-3 times a day. This will keep the elevated bucket filled as well as keep the nutrients mixed. The return line will stop it from ever overflowing too. From the bottom of the bucket I would keep the regular line but also add in the blumat line. I found a kit on amazon that's only $77 for 12 of the smaller carrots. I think they were for 10 gallon pots or less. I only run 11 plants so it seems like a perfect and inexpensive fit. I own a ton of 5 gallon air pots as well. I thought of doing a 3 way split of perlite,coco and promix to start as I have plenty of the 3 I'd like to use up before going straight coco. input would be GREAT!!!

Last edited:
Mixing the soil and coco will do you well but then remember you might need to lower the feeds because the medium will have nutrient. On my next run I will be mixing my soil and the Tupur to see what's up and running the nectar for the gods nutes that I got a sample kit of.

@slowandeasy 2 comments above is the plan.

Blumat Deck and Planter Box Kit, Medium Size 12 Plant Stake Kit.

The reviews on these are amazing. What I like the most is there is very little adjusting.

One thing I did think of was instead of the one line that drips from the carrots was to add a splitter and 2 short lengths of line to more evenly water the pots.

Edit.. left a big fat link to amazon which is against the rules. I deleted that and left the title of the product.

Last edited:
Back