Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I like those adjustable pumps and even on full blast they're much quieter than the others out there. Good choice.
Good news. I bought this for my reservoir in the winter. In an outdoor building my water line freezes when taking real cold out. So when I get the chance I fill my res to feed and fill it again for the following feed.

Looking good bro. I need to get a scrog built asap I saw today what you meant on the plants just pushing up the net by itself in the center.
Best 30 bucks you'll ever spend. did you see the pictures of last grow side by side with the scrog?

Best 30 bucks you'll ever spend. did you see the pictures of last grow side by side with the scrog?

Yeah that put me at ease more going into this grow and doing it. Because need to do it to the other side as well to keep things similar so there will be my first two scrog's and under new lighting in each tent way to keep things simple huh lol....... :biggrin:

I've got to scrog again.... but I just don't want too..lol! I like natural plants but I do need a good production run. Recent events... put a big hole in my supplies.......

I should scrog my small tent, the one with your Autocobs in it!

I've got to scrog again.... but I just don't want too..lol! I like natural plants but I do need a good production run. Recent events... put a big hole in my supplies.......

I should scrog my small tent, the one with your Autocobs in it!
I built the big 3'6" x 10'6" scrog from copper. What's nice about copper is the rigidity of it. There is only one ratchet hangers holding up the whole front. It's also nice as I can tension the ratchet and raise the whole front. I also did it in sections that come apart as I only soldered certain fittings. The scrog in the autocob room is also copper and hanging from 4 individual ratchets. End of the grow I'll cut it up to remove the buds and zip tie on a new one.

Not only keeps the plants perfectly trained and spread out it supports the big buds which I needed desperately last run. A 3-4 oz wet bud doesn't hang well on a 1/4" branch lol.

I'm happy there are a few followers here. It's a good time to fill in anyone who doesn't already know, one of our own rebel recently opened up shop selling all sorts of fancy afn gear. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-merchandise-by-rebels-groove-works.58446/

I'm sure we all have plenty of coffee cups but i really hope we can do our best to support one of the top dogs here on afn who puts in work to make this place what it is.

I'm happy there are a few followers here. It's a good time to fill in anyone who doesn't already know, one of our own rebel recently opened up shop selling all sorts of fancy afn gear. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-merchandise-by-rebels-groove-works.58446/

I'm sure we all have plenty of coffee cups but i really hope we can do our best to support one of the top dogs here on afn who puts in work to make this place what it is.

I saw that but thanks for sharing. If he does custom stuff I want a few things too so no issue supporting him he does a lot behind the scenes to keep the place going.

I saw that but thanks for sharing. If he does custom stuff I want a few things too so no issue supporting him he does a lot behind the scenes to keep the place going.
For sure. The prices are spot on too. I'm sure there is a fee for custom work but I'm happy to pay it to get a jazzy
IMG_3848.JPG mug.

Back