Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

So do you know how many par/watts the Amare is and lowering your wattage from the Amare se 450 to 350 watts cob are they the auto cobs and did you sacrifice yield due to lower watts

Id rather not compare my lights to victors. I still refer his lights, still promote Amare and still talk to Victor.
In the end they are both great products. Efficient white light cobs in any fashion are doing things no red and blue LED light can.

What I did in my space was to lower wattage, spread out the wattage and make the room more controllable. Still adapting and still improving.

Id rather not compare my lights to victors. I still refer his lights, still promote Amare and still talk to Victor.
In the end they are both great products. Efficient white light cobs in any fashion are doing things no red and blue LED light can.

What I did in my space was to lower wattage, spread out the wattage and make the room more controllable. Still adapting and still improving.
Yes sir the Amare is a great light... I will still be running mine and I am also redoing my diy light... 4 cobs one on each corner of a 3x3 square and I am putting the platinum 150 that I won right Olin the middle of it... the 150 runs on 97 watts and each cob will be set to about 55 watts... should be interesting

Back room update. Things are blowing up in here now. Full flower mode with pk booster
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG

Wow my bad, I just love how many tops you get, I also bend the main stem and then tie but still havnt reached anything like this. Good work my man!
It's all from training. Pulling the tallest branches lower and spreading it out. To be honest I never understood why people ever top a plant. Time to heal could be time and energy used to shoot out additional branches.

Here is the room today. Full switch to bloom nutrients. Which was probably a week later than I should have but I was enjoying the scrog weaving.
IMG_1891.JPG

This was from page 26 last grow in here. Tough to tell but things are much fuller now with 3 times the bud sites. Fingers crossed
IMG_1897.JPG

Back