Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

It's all from training. Pulling the tallest branches lower and spreading it out. To be honest I never understood why people ever top a plant. Time to heal could be time and energy used to shoot out additional branches.

Here is the room today. Full switch to bloom nutrients. Which was probably a week later than I should have but I was enjoying the scrog weaving. View attachment 758267

This was from page 26 last grow in here. Tough to tell but things are much fuller now with 3 times the bud sites. Fingers crossedView attachment 758268
Looks awsome, I've not topped a auto but have topped photos, I think I do it just to have a different shapped plant lol, it's hard to leave em alone sometimes.

IMG_1994.JPG

@Rebel hell yeah bro!! Much nicer than I anticipated. They look nice next to my mountain of heatsinks lol

Killer!!! So glad you like them!! They look bad ass bro! Enjoy! Hope the shirt was to your liking!
Wearing it right now lol. Not that I expected low quality I just expected average or regular u know? This is a lot nicer then I thought. The mugs have a nice style to them and nice and big. Shirts thick thick and the print looks great tools

Wearing it right now lol. Not that I expected low quality I just expected average or regular u know? This is a lot nicer then I thought. The mugs have a nice style to them and nice and big. Shirts thick thick and the print looks great tools

Awesome! Yes... I wear those brand of t shirts myself. I'm not about to put my name on crap! Thanks so much man! You made my night!

Awesome! Yes... I wear those brand of t shirts myself. I'm not about to put my name on crap! Thanks so much man! You made my night!
You made mine too. Thrilled to open the box bro. Ill be putting in plenty of OT getting you as much traffic as possible. The website

Back