Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Shit I am terrible, sorry Pop.

Not exactly what I was hoping for but I am still very happy with the results and pleased with how simple the grow was. 366 grams of bud, probably as much in larf since the space was to small for the big plants.

Round 2 will be much better as I am still gaining experience myself. Hope I didn't let to many people down.View attachment 743951
just 366g:haha: hahahahahaha dude you killed it! To think you attained what is it. 1.83g per watt? and you didn't even train the plants in a scrog or anything. I'm wondering how far the rabbit hole goes with these things. This is very impressive.

just 366g:haha: hahahahahaha dude you killed it! To think you attained what is it. 1.83g per watt? and you didn't even train the plants in a scrog or anything. I'm wondering how far the rabbit hole goes with these things. This is very impressive.
Killing it would have been a pound from the grow. I planned on it and was sure I could have had it too. Shit happens, no grow is perfect but it's always filled with excuses.

I am now setup with a scrog, co2, perfect humidity and temps. If I don't hit it this run then it's out of my reach, atleast in a small space like this.

Killing it would have been a pound from the grow. I planned on it and was sure I could have had it too. Shit happens, no grow is perfect but it's always filled with excuses.

I am now setup with a scrog, co2, perfect humidity and temps. If I don't hit it this run then it's out of my reach, atleast in a small space like this.
I believe in you. You will hit your goal! :d5:

@pop22
image.jpg

Check it out. Swapped the comfort star for a Mitsubishi 12k and man what a nice unit. I have a big one in my house which has been flawless.

Scrog is set at 36" and these girls just started stretching. Not much lst yet so I'll have to stay on them bending and tucking.
IMG_1776.JPG

I let the lights get to close so they yellowed up a bit. I'm now at 30" and it's stopped progressing. Very healthy besides that.

I have a White Train at 2.5 weeks and the top leaves are vertical, trying like hell to reach my cobshop cobs. Looking for a nice yield all around, for the other 3 strains as well. Exciting lights peeps!
Amazing isn't it?

Your missing your cob badge. @Rebel

Damn it dude I cannot keep myself away from reading about these cobs. I think you have gotten it down lol I see myself switching to an all cob setup in the next few months

Just wait till you get your hands on some. Ceramics are great lights too but still behind a bit. I'd start supplementing before you make any big purchases. Get to learn how they work and understand their power. There is definitely a learning curve with them.

Back