Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

@BigSm0 I believe from now on I'm all cob. I've been looking at some grows and im just like :drool:. Do you have some of those cobshop stickers?
Pm me your address and I'll send some right out. I only have the smaller ones left though. Cobs are where it's at!

Man BigSm0, that's some impressive stretch! did you check to see how much they actually grew in those 5days?
I should keep better track of stuff like this. Unfortunately I don't. I was actually just telling someone about my feed schedule. It's a little of this and that. No schedule or notes, I just add whatever I feel. These have grown substantially in the past week. Hopefully I'm more organized when the real stretch starts because that's when I see the most violent growth.

I should keep better track of stuff like this. Unfortunately I don't. I was actually just telling someone about my feed schedule. It's a little of this and that. No schedule or notes, I just add whatever I feel. These have grown substantially in the past week. Hopefully I'm more organized when the real stretch starts because that's when I see the most violent growth.
Hell if they are just loading up for the big push yer gonna have more monsters! Hope in the future some of this, just a little becomes second nature.

Got the scrog up. Those squares..... 2 f-ing hours later. It's adjustable too. Lucky me having hundreds of ratchet hangers on the shelf.
IMG_1758.JPG

The waiting game.

image.jpg

I should finally have the mini-split Ac installed Monday. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but the clown who hooked it up wired it with 220v instead of 110 and cooked it. Luckily his friend a grower has a Mitsubishi 28 seer lightly used for the same price as the one I just bought. That's getting installed in my grow and the cheaper one was swapped out and is going in my cob building room. The Mitsubishi should definitely save me some money with the higher efficiency 10+seer and be able to handle the harsh environments better too.

I'm also looking into doing some sort of custom autopot setup with coco or automating my watering setup a bit more. Was thinking of rigging up my 55gallon reservoir to run/pump once a day for 15 minutes to the pots. If done right I should only have to fill the resivour once a week and not have to water 2-3 times. Plus it allows me to leave my house for a long weekend. Any thoughts?

The waiting game.

View attachment 745415

I should finally have the mini-split Ac installed Monday. Not sure if I mentioned it or not but the clown who hooked it up wired it with 220v instead of 110 and cooked it. Luckily his friend a grower has a Mitsubishi 28 seer lightly used for the same price as the one I just bought. That's getting installed in my grow and the cheaper one was swapped out and is going in my cob building room. The Mitsubishi should definitely save me some money with the higher efficiency 10+seer and be able to handle the harsh environments better too.

I'm also looking into doing some sort of custom autopot setup with coco or automating my watering setup a bit more. Was thinking of rigging up my 55gallon reservoir to run/pump once a day for 15 minutes to the pots. If done right I should only have to fill the resivour once a week and not have to water 2-3 times. Plus it allows me to leave my house for a long weekend. Any thoughts?
Depending on your set up, 15 Min could be quite excessive. My Halo Rings run for ONLY 15-20 SECONDS each time for a total of 4-5 times per day. If you switch to Coco, downsize your pots Big.

Back