Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished room!

Going today to look at a piece of land in the country. If I make a deal, I'll move my home there and be free at last to grow indoors AND out in the open!

I will post the picture and weight in a bit. I know the suspense is killing you. It was over 1/2 lb but under 30lbs lol. Grow room makeover part 2 yesterday and today. View attachment 741999

Looking good! Can't wait to see the finished room!

Going today to look at a piece of land in the country. If I make a deal, I'll move my home there and be free at last to grow indoors AND out in the open!
Hopefully closer to my homestead?
Your hanging the Beast! Hot damn this is going to be good. Perfect scrog light. Perfect.
Lots of upgrades, double scrog possibly. Just cleaning the place up after a years abuse. Screw holes everywhere, Dainty paint. I will surely get some photos. Watering room is getting a makeover as well. Can't wait!!

What a difference a week makes. Hydro girls looking good and leaves are perking up to the light. Mitches fav sour livers is blowing the rest away.
image.jpg

22 hours later. The room is now perfect! I suffer from severe OCD. That was my second attempt at making a perfect scrog screen. Not to happy with it but it will have to do. Just about everything else is perfect! I can now sleep

IMG_1723.JPG

Water line is across where the double scrog will be. Still unsure if I'm going to build another.
IMG_1724.JPG

IMG_1725.JPG

IMG_1726.JPG

That is everything I want my next build to be. Very well done. I look forward to seeing it over the coming months.

The really nice thing about OCD up front is it makes it so much easier through the grow. You cant get to this stuff once they get up. Might as well make sure it is ready to roll when it does.

Back