Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I am curious, which method did you employ to trim those little ladies?
I usually trim by hand or my little toy dremel. This time I did the bigger buds by hand and the smaller ones with a bowl trimmer.
image.jpg

Here we go again! :woohoo1:
Thanks for hanging in there guys. I have been terrible about updates. More hubbabubba and 2 al/nch by mephisto.
IMG_1699.JPG

Poor little hydro plant. This is nothing but a learning experience.
IMG_1700.JPG

The famous back room:smoking:

IMG_1703.JPG

used lights aren't worth diddly...lol! Gut em, stuff some cobs in them and have good lights!

4.5 from 1300 watts is still simply amazing especially with autos get a perpetual going and ya never run out of the dank.... anybody wanna buy some mars lights lmaoooooo can't wait to join the Cob familia [emoji4][emoji4]

Keep rocking it smo by the way the Hempy ditch weed looks legit asf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

used lights aren't worth diddly...lol! Gut em, stuff some cobs in them and have good lights!
@pop22
In your very statement you contradict yourself. Old lights ARE worth didely. Fine sturdy boxes with adequate powers supplies waiting for something better to do with their lives!

Once repurposed with CLU-048 1212's they suddenly have reason for living again. And the photo ops of that little converted box hanging over that monster plant will confuse all who gaze upon her.

Should have qualified that statement lol! They are worth diddly for re-sale.. just like my hps. Hell, I was going to give it to someone needing a light, but it was like $70 to ship it!! So I gave away one of the Vipar "600 watt" ( 285watt actual... ) as it shipped for $25........

Yep, a couple 1212 citi's or Luminous CXM22's would make it worth keeping!

@pop22
In your very statement you contradict yourself. Old lights ARE worth didely. Fine sturdy boxes with adequate powers supplies waiting for something better to do with their lives!

Once repurposed with CLU-048 1212's they suddenly have reason for living again. And the photo ops of that little converted box hanging over that monster plant will confuse all who gaze upon her.

Back