Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Ahhh come on, I got people expecting me to brag on your grow at that "other" forum......I need numbers to rub their noses in............hehehe

I'm here when your ready. Drying up the last plant now so I should have a weight and some pictures by Wednesday. Looking good!

You are more than welcome to take a guess Pop.
Judging by the first 3 and the drying 4th it's close to a pound. I did get some foxtailing. But there is always an excuse lol. I would have been happy with a half of a pound from the wattage but there is more.

These were some of the last pictures I had taken.

IMG_1418.JPG

Pictures are deceiving. The front left plant looks tiny but here is her solo shot.
IMG_1669.JPG

Buds everywhere, even on the floor. I give tent growers credit. This is one of my first times growing in a confined space and it blows.
IMG_1433.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 79
What....... I'm speechless..
You know what I'm dropping all plans and rethinking this whole thing. Thanks you for sharing and just wow. I'm not easy to impress but you have done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures tomorrow morning of the new round that entered the 4x4. They are off to a much better start than last grow too. Made some changes to the light placement which should help big time. I had them in the outer edges thinking the middle would overlap well but it left the middle needing more. This was why I wanted to add a 5th cob but I'm aiming for a higher gram per watt grow this time so less is more.

Same impression I got when I met him. When @BigSmo talks I listen :d5:
Aye cut it out. I let the plants grow. The breeders do all the work. Cheap nutrients and low wattage has proven a lot to me this past run though. I probably spent as much money on nutrients as a single liter of advanced nutrients costs.

Aye cut it out. I let the plants grow. The breeders do all the work. Cheap nutrients and low wattage has proven a lot to me this past run though. I probably spent as much money on nutrients as a single liter of advanced nutrients costs.

You're way too humble bro. Do you know the shit storm this is going to start on the other forum. I cannot wait!!! :frog:

It also puts the pressure on the rest of us to follow suit. As you know I have a few "friendly" bets for the yield on the photo period run under the COB's. You're showing me what I want to achieve is possible, all I have to do is do it LOL. Easier said than done. People don't realize it's no easy feat to pull a unit dry in jars of top quality nugs. Not wet weight, not counting larf or trim, just grade A sell on a shelf nugs.

Back