Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Spread the word!

Haven't nailed down a time yet but I'd love to see some familiar faces tomorrow at the 4/20 give away. I will be donating 2 AutoCobs and a bunch of cobshop.net decals. Also offering a 15% off 4/20 sale starting in 7 hours. For those who need some time to gather funds I will also have a 10% off sale for the rest of the week ending Sunday night.

Thanks for all the info @BigSm0 regarding postage charges and volts etc, I didn't want to invest and then not be able to actually run the damn things which I tend to do with growing, buy the new tech or lastest thing then revert back to same old same old once more.

So for my sized tent 80 x 80 I think two wouldnt be overkill providing they were hung at a good height, one over each pot or perhaps over two pots? I'm assuming any kind of kettle plug will work with these if there not being shipped as a complete package, if so then that's excellent news.

Congrats on the grow once more, last night I worked thru the whole thread and still I'm speechless with the sheer amount of bud for the lower amount of power, cones are the future indeed :).

I would go with 4, get the deal on the postage as well... I run the same size tent with cobs

I would go with 4, get the deal on the postage as well... I run the same size tent with cobs

That's good to know @Slater how many plants total? End of the day if there where issues with bleaching or General bad effects from to much light then it's hardly hard to switch a cob off and remove it is it. Worth a little extra on the postage too.

That's a great 4/20 deal @BigSm0 sure the will be many takers, happy 4/20 everyone :D

I can do 4 plants at a push with loads of training but I like to keep to 3 and have a forth on the up, here a link to one of my grows... the cobs are so worth the investment, cut my electric use for my groom by a 1/3 (and I was using mars LED's) and man would 4 of BigSm0 cobs rock your buds in flower...

I can do 4 plants at a push with loads of training but I like to keep to 3 and have a forth on the up, here a link to one of my grows... the cobs are so worth the investment, cut my electric use for my groom by a 1/3 (and I was using mars LED's) and man would 4 of BigSm0 cobs rock your buds in flower...

Best start saving me pennies @Slater amd grab four in one go, would and does make sense to do so but it's justifying it to myself no one else, the other half always tells me to spend money as I'm a bit of a tight arse :doh:.

Is that the deal you got then slate? How much was it in sterling inc postage and how easy were they to wire up to our standard 220v three pin plugs, don't imagine it to be super difficult and I'm a dab hand with electrics (you have to be being a grower don't you :rolleyes1:) .

Checked out your grow earlier today mate, looking fab it is too.

Best start saving me pennies @Slater amd grab four in one go, would and does make sense to do so but it's justifying it to myself no one else, the other half always tells me to spend money as I'm a bit of a tight arse :doh:.

Is that the deal you got then slate? How much was it in sterling inc postage and how easy were they to wire up to our standard 220v three pin plugs, don't imagine it to be super difficult and I'm a dab hand with electrics (you have to be being a grower don't you :rolleyes1:) .

I think the last shipment paid 25€ at customs.
@Mat1979
Shipping for 2 is 68usd and shipping for 4 is 86usd.

15% off today and 10% off the rest of the week.

I got mine before BigSm0 was offer his lights. Its really simple to wire up, just like a plug.

Back