Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

what is the efficiency rating of the mini-split?
I hate that I have to answer this. Coming from the biggest energy conservationist in the east coast. 17.5 seer :nono:

My house hold one is 21 seer and I'm also picking up another mitsu 12k that's 26 seer. You do get what you pay for with these. The long term benefit is in higher seer but this is a 1-2 year plan here so 17.5 fits the bill.

It's like buying cobs for a single grow. Not worth it one bit. The guys who are in this for the long haul and plan on numerous harvests get paid back quickly.

I hate that I have to answer this. Coming from the biggest energy conservationist in the east coast. 17.5 seer :nono:

My house hold one is 21 seer and I'm also picking up another mitsu 12k that's 26 seer. You do get what you pay for with these. The long term benefit is in higher seer but this is a 1-2 year plan here so 17.5 fits the bill.

It's like buying cobs for a single grow. Not worth it one bit. The guys who are in this for the long haul and plan on numerous harvests get paid back quickly.

The minimum in my state is 13 seer. 17.5 seer is still respectable. Light years above 13 seer actually. I try to tell people everyday they would save tons of cash in the long run by switching to more efficient unit, but most just want to pay the bare minimum up front.

The minimum in my state is 13 seer. 17.5 seer is still respectable. Light years above 13 seer actually. I try to tell people everyday they would save tons of cash in the long run by switching to more efficient unit, but most just want to pay the bare minimum up front.
Your right, it's not bad but I do prefer a much higher rating. Our state offers rebates I believe starting at 22 seer. I had mine installed for 3500, then received a 1000 dollar rebate. 2 weeks later our electric company jacked our rates 25%.

Your right, it's not bad but I do prefer a much higher rating. Our state offers rebates I believe starting at 22 seer. I had mine installed for 3500, then received a 1000 dollar rebate. 2 weeks later our electric company jacked our rates 25%.

Absolutely, the higher the seer rating the better!

Absolutely, the higher the seer rating the better!
Worst nightmare. I took a few hours from work this morning for the quick install. 7 hours later still no Ac. After hours of bs they are finally sending a new outdoor unit. The price tag on this thing was the only good about it. I'm paying for it now.

Worst nightmare. I took a few hours from work this morning for the quick install. 7 hours later still no Ac. After hours of bs they are finally sending a new outdoor unit. The price tag on this thing was the only good about it. I'm paying for it now.

Sorry to hear brother, but better a fix before it's in than one later after right?

:vibes:

Wow was this on the mini-split? Those are usually a relatively easy install. Sorry to hear you having trouble! :pass:

Back