Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

It's hopefully being delivered Thursday and I can get back on track. I can't wait to run co2 again! I know they say small increase but my plants seem to be half the size they used to be when I used it last.

Can't say I've read thru every single entry made by every single member but the pictures speak for themselves, in a word I'm speechless...... truly speechless with what I've seen I mean 220w power drawn, feed every few days and hey presto what a result, well done @BigSm0 i can't wait to see the numbers when all is said and done.

I'm super keen on these for my next grow now but can I confirm you ship to the uk? I remember seeing a few uk members enquiring about availability. If I were to get one or perhaps two would I need a power converter? we run on 220v three pin sockets, so would a transformer be needed for each unit?

Few more Qs
What price for shipping (estimate will be fine)
My tent is 80x80x160 so two cobs? I'd be looking to do one auto per light, maybe two in a six litre airpot.
Another option is NFT which I have on standby but I'm unsure on how well autos + NFT go together, any advice welcome :).

Can't say I've read thru every single entry made by every single member but the pictures speak for themselves, in a word I'm speechless...... truly speechless with what I've seen I mean 220w power drawn, feed every few days and hey presto what a result, well done @BigSm0 i can't wait to see the numbers when all is said and done.

I'm super keen on these for my next grow now but can I confirm you ship to the uk? I remember seeing a few uk members enquiring about availability. If I were to get one or perhaps two would I need a power converter? we run on 220v three pin sockets, so would a transformer be needed for each unit?

Few more Qs
What price for shipping (estimate will be fine)
My tent is 80x80x160 so two cobs? I'd be looking to do one auto per light, maybe two in a six litre airpot.
Another option is NFT which I have on standby but I'm unsure on how well autos + NFT go together, any advice welcome :).
Thanks for the kind words Anasrzi. I will say that I'm impressed as well. Even though I have grown with cobs more than any other light source this grow was different. The lowest wattage I have done yet and heard of for that matter. I am shipping to the UK. US postal service international flat rate is the best with even numbers of lights. 2 ships for 68usd and 4 ships for 86usd basically to any country. The meanwell drivers are rated for 90-305 volts input. There isn't a need for anything additional to have these properly plug right in. I am not supplying the power cord internationally though. Wiring is very simple and almost any cord will work, I will also help you through this if you need.

Still struggling to make time on chopping this last girl. She is 50% amber. Not really what I'm after but I do like to trim wet and she will take a couple hours.
IMG_1669.JPG

Thanks for all the info @BigSm0 regarding postage charges and volts etc, I didn't want to invest and then not be able to actually run the damn things which I tend to do with growing, buy the new tech or lastest thing then revert back to same old same old once more.

So for my sized tent 80 x 80 I think two wouldnt be overkill providing they were hung at a good height, one over each pot or perhaps over two pots? I'm assuming any kind of kettle plug will work with these if there not being shipped as a complete package, if so then that's excellent news.

Congrats on the grow once more, last night I worked thru the whole thread and still I'm speechless with the sheer amount of bud for the lower amount of power, cones are the future indeed :).

Thanks for all the info @BigSm0 regarding postage charges and volts etc, I didn't want to invest and then not be able to actually run the damn things which I tend to do with growing, buy the new tech or lastest thing then revert back to same old same old once more.

So for my sized tent 80 x 80 I think two wouldnt be overkill providing they were hung at a good height, one over each pot or perhaps over two pots? I'm assuming any kind of kettle plug will work with these if there not being shipped as a complete package, if so then that's excellent news.

Congrats on the grow once more, last night I worked thru the whole thread and still I'm speechless with the sheer amount of bud for the lower amount of power, cones are the future indeed :).
2 would be a good start for that space. You may eventually want to add more though. It all depends on what size plants you have too. I do think the reason they work well at low wattages is because of the overlap in light. 80cm is about 32" and the max coverage is 24" with these. 2wide but you wouldn't be 2 deep.

2 would be a good start for that space. You may eventually want to add more though. It all depends on what size plants you have too. I do think the reason they work well at low wattages is because of the overlap in light. 80cm is about 32" and the max coverage is 24" with these. 2wide but you wouldn't be 2 deep.

I'd dig getting four cobs in there but I feel that might be overkill but saying that couldn't I simply raise the light a little more allowing more lighting overlap? My original idea was to do four of these, one over each airpot. I'm still considering running nft once more as I have all the needed equipment but that would limit me to two plants only, however they will likely get way way bigger so could be spread via lst over a greater space creating a even canopy.

In all likelihood I'd go for two cobs over two gt205 nft tables to totally utilise the floor space. Basic feeds like ionic or Lucas formula etc, lst or scrog as it grows out.

I see these cobs simply hang straight down but can they be tilted at all @BigSm0 ? Not sure how one could accomplish this or even it would be viable, just a idea to overlap light sources and focus at alternative angles?

Shown the missis how cool these cobs are, she approves :thumbsup: which is always a good thing. Much of the technical stuff went straight over her head but I think she's simply likes the aesthetics over functionality haha.

Thanks for all the advice btw big, your a star.

I'd dig getting four cobs in there but I feel that might be overkill but saying that couldn't I simply raise the light a little more allowing more lighting overlap? My original idea was to do four of these, one over each airpot. I'm still considering running nft once more as I have all the needed equipment but that would limit me to two plants only, however they will likely get way way bigger so could be spread via lst over a greater space creating a even canopy.

In all likelihood I'd go for two cobs over two gt205 nft tables to totally utilise the floor space. Basic feeds like ionic or Lucas formula etc, lst or scrog as it grows out.

I see these cobs simply hang straight down but can they be tilted at all @BigSm0 ? Not sure how one could accomplish this or even it would be viable, just a idea to overlap light sources and focus at alternative angles?

Shown the missis how cool these cobs are, she approves :thumbsup: which is always a good thing. Much of the technical stuff went straight over her head but I think she's simply likes the aesthetics over functionality haha.

Thanks for all the advice btw big, your a star.
They can be tilted slightly quite easily. What I do is run the power cord up the vertice hanger and snug it with a wire tie. Then gently tilt the cob where you want it. That keeps it at a few degree angle.
image.jpg

Back