Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

:sleeping::frowny: still waiting..............lol
Shit I am terrible, sorry Pop.

Not exactly what I was hoping for but I am still very happy with the results and pleased with how simple the grow was. 366 grams of bud, probably as much in larf since the space was to small for the big plants.

Round 2 will be much better as I am still gaining experience myself. Hope I didn't let to many people down.
IMG_1727.JPG

Awwww........ ONLY 366 grams??? LOL! I'd take it! And yep, you'll do even better next time! Hell, I'll be happy to get 1/2 what I'm hoping for lol!
only LMFAO damn brother you killed it regardless given the space and power use.

This is good info though as I was considering only running 2 plants for the photo period grow................in my 3x3............

hey @BigSm0, earlier i think you said light was lacking a little in the center and you were going to move the AutoCobs closer together. what distance are you gonna run them at this time for the 4x4? do you plan on the reflective walls to compensate for it some?

I usually trim by hand or my little toy dremel. This time I did the bigger buds by hand and the smaller ones with a bowl trimmer. View attachment 740816

I bought the ridiculously over priced Magic trimmer. I was curious about it. Very messy. Plant guts flew everywhere. I decided to buy Mosquito netting and attach to ceiling and keep those guts in some semblance of organization. The netting worked and plant guts stayed locally....on me. I was completely covered with plant guts from my neck to my knees. Magic trimmer will now collect dust. It's back to the box, until I can find an alternative use.

I bought the ridiculously over priced Magic trimmer. I was curious about it. Very messy. Plant guts flew everywhere. I decided to buy Mosquito netting and attach to ceiling and keep those guts in some semblance of organization. The netting worked and plant guts stayed locally....on me. I was completely covered with plant guts from my neck to my knees. Magic trimmer will now collect dust. It's back to the box, until I can find an alternative use.
Thanks for that. If I were to buy any of these hand held type trimmers that would have been the one. Did you trim wet or dry? With my dremel I have to trim dry as the leaves fly everywhere and it's super messy. But when done dry a light tap on the leaf even in the middle and it's pulled free. Still messy but very clean buds and it's done quick.

Thanks for that. If I were to buy any of these hand held type trimmers that would have been the one. Did you trim wet or dry? With my dremel I have to trim dry as the leaves fly everywhere and it's super messy. But when done dry a light tap on the leaf even in the middle and it's pulled free. Still messy but very clean buds and it's done quick.
I trimmed wet. Plus I bought another hand crank bud trimmer for the next harvest.

I posted this picture Wednesday but checked back it was taken Sunday.

IMG_1729.JPG

5 days later. Little low stress training and they are still getting to tall.
IMG_1756.JPG

Got to get a trellis as I'm definitely scroging this run. Just finished up building the frame for it.
It's location was not done on purpose either lol. It's the one clearwall in my space.
image.jpg

Back