Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Things could start getting serious in here.Not a clue what I'm doing but I'm here to have some fun.
IMG_1486.JPG

Also dropped 5 more hubbabubba, 1 sour livers and 1 al/nch.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how this goes down :pass:
Wouldn't have been much without help. Thanks for the hydro tips EM. I find it funny that you mentioned elevating the air pump. This was my first concern when I set it up. I can't imagine the the thousands with flooded tents.

Have to look closely. Less than 30 hours and 2 have popped. No soaking, paper towel or singing to them. I usually drop them into their final pot but the pots were just watered with cold water so I decided against it.
image.jpg

Wouldn't have been much without help. Thanks for the hydro tips EM. I find it funny that you mentioned elevating the air pump. This was my first concern when I set it up. I can't imagine the the thousands with flooded tents.

Least I can do brother is to help you out with how much you have helped me with auto's period. Still trying to find my groove with them, I'm use to HID's and photo's but trying to catch up lol........

Man your lights look close Big! Good luck my friend, will be following along as usual.
Little bit. 2 more popped today. Started 13 total, 7 for the big space, 4 newbies for the autocob room, 1 in hydro and one tester I'm waiting to be delivered. Things are getting busy in here. 24 7 gallon pots and a new minisplit being installed any day.

What you running in hydro? Good thing you have the minisplit being installed. Hyrdo + wild temps is no good. I started growing in hydro, MDWC (Mediumless Deep Water Culture) 2 decades ago. I used a 5 gal bucket, a pool noodle to hold the plant, and a single airstone. Grew some of the biggest buds ever and the root systems are insanely big. But once I tried Coco I never went back. If you have your environment dialed in, hydro is amazing. But one day of high temps can cause an alagae Bloom and potentially kill your plants or get the slime. Not sure how much experience you have with hydro, luckily you have Autocobs so your temps are already better than HPS. Good luck Big!

What you running in hydro? Good thing you have the minisplit being installed. Hyrdo + wild temps is no good. I started growing in hydro, MDWC (Mediumless Deep Water Culture) 2 decades ago. I used a 5 gal bucket, a pool noodle to hold the plant, and a single airstone. Grew some of the biggest buds ever and the root systems are insanely big. But once I tried Coco I never went back. If you have your environment dialed in, hydro is amazing. But one day of high temps can cause an alagae Bloom and potentially kill your plants or get the slime. Not sure how much experience you have with hydro, luckily you have Autocobs so your temps are already better than HPS. Good luck Big!
Ohhhh lol. Zero hydro experience. I will be testing it out and seeing how it goes. Not life or death to get any substantial yield. I do hope it goes well and requires less work as I'm fully prepared to go all out on pots, resivour and chiller if needed. Potting 12 7gallon pots every month gets old fast. I'm hopeful that's about it.

These plants need to be chopped asap. I'm overloaded with work so I'll have to do it in stages.
IMG_1529.JPG

There is so much bud in here. I can't wait to take them out for individual pictures.
IMG_1532.JPG

I wonder if the lower buds will continue to grow if I start plucking off all the fan leaves.

Back