Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

These plants need to be chopped asap. I'm overloaded with work so I'll have to do it in stages. View attachment 728106
There is so much bud in here. I can't wait to take them out for individual pictures.
View attachment 728107
I wonder if the lower buds will continue to grow if I start plucking off all the fan leaves.
Just make sure you don't pluck too close to the buds. Leave a nice piece of leaf stem if close to colas. The stems ooze and can cause bud rot. People who defoliate late in flower need to know this. The leaf stem will fall off on its own later without oozing on your buds. If you need help with hydro, let me know. I personally would recommend Halo Rings and Coco. I use them on a lot of my photo plants. I have them on a timer and they spray 5x per day for 20-30 seconds each. One reservoir feeds about 20 plants each. Just fill the res as needed. Straight hydro is awesome, but very unforgiving compared to Coco and Halo Rings. Holler in PM if you want any advice.

Just make sure you don't pluck too close to the buds. Leave a nice piece of leaf stem if close to colas. The stems ooze and can cause bud rot. People who defoliate late in flower need to know this. The leaf stem will fall off on its own later without oozing on your buds. If you need help with hydro, let me know. I personally would recommend Halo Rings and Coco. I use them on a lot of my photo plants. I have them on a timer and they spray 5x per day for 20-30 seconds each. One reservoir feeds about 20 plants each. Just fill the res as needed. Straight hydro is awesome, but very unforgiving compared to Coco and Halo Rings. Holler in PM if you want any advice.

Excellent advice bro thank you! I'll stay away from the oozing plant matter lol. Yes a defoliation is in need. I doubt it will help as it will only be a few days. Hey @Jupiter what are you doing Sunday? I could use an extra set of scissors lol.

I'm not sure it's a lb which is still fine by me. 1/2lb is 1gpw, 3/4lb is 1.5gpw and 1lb is 2grams per watt. I'm sure it will be a good haul just by looking at the buds on top.

These plants need to be chopped asap. I'm overloaded with work so I'll have to do it in stages. View attachment 728106
There is so much bud in here. I can't wait to take them out for individual pictures.
View attachment 728107
I wonder if the lower buds will continue to grow if I start plucking off all the fan leaves.

Oh you poor man, drowning in a sea of big ass bud sites...how will you get through all this work!
:slap::smokeit:

The lights did wonders in here man, awesome job! I love stopping in here!

That's a lot of bud, my man. I'm excited to hear the numbers...I think you topped 1.5 gpw, easily.
I'd be real happy with that. 220 watts and 3/4 lb of sticky bud. Cheap nutrients, no real work, training or anything. Just fed twice a week. Nugnoob is right the biggest job will be trimming. I am also happy there was no real environmental affect on my space either. The heat generated was minimal. This could have easily been a tent inside my house and done without air conditioning.

I already have seeds popped for the next run which I hope to be much better. Better understanding on growing in tight spaces. Co2 will be back on when I take the exhaust vent out and fire up the Ac. 1100ppm vs 350ppm always makes a noticeable difference.

If you like coco and hydro, the way to go is auto pots. Coco and auto pots were made for each other! Take a look on the auto pot section. How about this little beauty in a 3.9 gallon auto pot: ( under a shitty Vipar light at that! )

Shining Silver Haze pic2 -11-5-2016.jpg

If you like coco and hydro, the way to go is auto pots. Coco and auto pots were made for each other! Take a look on the auto pot section. How about this little beauty in a 3.9 gallon auto pot: ( under a shitty Vipar light at that! )

View attachment 728433

I have plenty of AutoPots, they work well...But will cost you a small fortune for large scale growers. The absolute best part of AutoPots is the Airdomes. Blumats work great with Coco as well. I have many gardens, all 100% Coco. I have some on AutoPots, some with Halo Rings, some I hand water. For my larger gardens I run Halo Rings, it is cheaper and easier for me. Plus I like the fact that they don't build up as much salts, cause I can water to runoff whenever I want. Bottomfed plants build up more salts, they never really get runoff, the bathe in nutes. Also, I only use 2gal pots. Medium gets expensive on large scale. For people with plant limit numbers AutoPots will grow monster plants. But bigger is not always better. More waste and marathon trim sessions suck.

Last edited:
Back