Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Yes the upfront cost is higher, but I saved $250 a Month in electrical. That is about $3000 a year! Do the math, I didn't pay Big $3,000. If they last 3 years, that is $9,000 in electrical bill savings. Thanks Big! I should shut my mouth, he is gonna raise prices! Ha
I think we are close to 3 grand with the cases of cobs I sent you lol. Don't worry about the price, I try to make a few bucks for my time but I'm happier to get cobs into people's hands. Prices are very competitive and that's where I plan to stay. Individual meanwell drivers per cobs gotta be worth something. Not to mention you get a copy of my fingerprints in every order, that's got to be worth something. :thumbsup:

I think we are close to 3 grand with the cases of cobs I sent you lol. Don't worry about the price, I try to make a few bucks for my time but I'm happier to get cobs into people's hands. Prices are very competitive and that's where I plan to stay. Individual meanwell drivers per cobs gotta be worth something. Not to mention you get a copy of my fingerprints in every order, that's got to be worth something. :thumbsup:

Exactly why I bought from you my friend! Prices are on point and the ability to individually raise and lower a single cob is something you cannot duplicate. If you have plants at different stages or sizes, no worries, adjust as needed. Once you have single lights, you won't want a Rig with multiple cobs. So versatile and STRONG! Seriously, 220 Watts can produce that in a 4x4? I might need to remove another light....Who says that, twice? Me

The end is near. The back left plant looks a little overdone by the color of the leaves. The front left looks like it has 2 weeks left.

There is a ton of bud in here! Probably not going to be the 1.5lbs like I really dreamed of but 1 solid pound does look like a fair goal at this point. I also don't count the larf either like I have seen many others do I n the past. I have been going by if it's that fluffy it doesn't belong on the scale.
IMG_1431.JPG

Just got finished doing some very late pruning from the underside as humidity has skyrocketed here this past week and another solid week of rain for next. Anything to help air flow at this point.

Managed a few hours in my room tonight, completely un-cob related but I do need a new cabinet to dry all this cob bud lol. Was a dead corner in my room and since it's getting a full overhaul I figured it was a good time to make some changes.
IMG_1465.JPG

5 homemade screens for drying and a shelf on the bottom for necessities like scales and mason jars lol.
IMG_1466.JPG

Not sure if any of you guys remember bobino from the live intro section. We used to work together and he was always happy to see what I was doing in my own space till one day he asked for help. I set him up with a light, pot, soil and a seed. A very basic guide on what to do. He just sent me a few pictures of his grow right before he chopped it. This was under a single cob he ran 24 hours a day for 2 months. The whole grow including The electricity usage cost him less an oz would cost. Good investment and it keeps on giving.
IMG_1471.JPG
Not to bad for a first grow. I'll keep you posted on the final weight. I'd say 2oz dry.
IMG_1472.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG

Back