Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I have to say.. In a game where results speak for themselves your cobs are absolutely smashing the place to pieces in my opinion.. Big plants.. Big buds and lots of them.. AND very easy on the electric bill.. I'm honestly blown away by the results.. Kudos to you sir

I have to say.. In a game where results speak for themselves your cobs are absolutely smashing the place to pieces in my opinion.. Big plants.. Big buds and lots of them.. AND very easy on the electric bill.. I'm honestly blown away by the results.. Kudos to you sir
Thank you! I have been here on afn awhile now pushing cobs and only doing it for this reason. They produce the most amount of great weed and don't draw the wattage. Citizen and Cree cobs deliver the most light per watt of any other light source available. Getting them in people's hands has been a fun task.

I've just switched to a 250hps in my tent.. From some couple year old vipar Led's.. Which I have to say were fine to get me growing.. My first grow with the hps has given me much better results than the old vipars.. 1 week to chop but I can already tell that results are much better with the hps.. Also it helps keep my temps up in the loft in winter which is very handy.. One of those cobs could well be what I need for the couple of warmer months that we get now and again in the uk.. Summer it is apparently lol lofts are extreme.. Sweltering when its warm and Arctic when it's cold!! If we get any sort of summer at all the hps will be way too warm and impossible to control in a sweatbox loft. Are u shipping to the UK??

I've just switched to a 250hps in my tent.. From some couple year old vipar Led's.. Which I have to say were fine to get me growing.. My first grow with the hps has given me much better results than the old vipars.. 1 week to chop but I can already tell that results are much better with the hps.. Also it helps keep my temps up in the loft in winter which is very handy.. One of those cobs could well be what I need for the couple of warmer months that we get now and again in the uk.. Summer it is apparently lol lofts are extreme.. Sweltering when its warm and Arctic when it's cold!! If we get any sort of summer at all the hps will be way too warm and impossible to control in a sweatbox loft. Are u shipping to the UK??
Yes I am. Shipping is higher than I'd like but it's a long journey from the USA.

Yes he is. Send him a PM about it when you are ready to order :biggrin:

It's been way to long without an update!

Stakes to keep them inside the dedicated 4x4
IMG_1409.JPG

I went a little heavy on the feed so last night I did a flush as one plant is continuing to look a bit funky. Maybe some optic foliar spray is in need.
IMG_1407.JPG

I'd say I cleared the 2 grams per watt already. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
IMG_1406.JPG

Back