Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Something I want to mention is that I'm using the cheapest nutrient line probably sold. Flora duo a&b. It's $25 per gallon and lasts 2.5 grows. I'm adding in some of the microbe line as I got some free samples and it didn't kill my plants so I continue to use it whether it works or now who really knows. Calmag and a few general hydroponics additives. I'm on autopilot, feed every 3 days now vs 2 since the temps and light intensity is lower. I did adjust the lights up early on as they grew and did some minor lst but that's about it. Good genetics @mephisto and solid lighting. The weigh in should verify this.

Couldn't agree more, with the convenience of single cobs. Tents and lights are hard to match up perfectly. The AutoCob takes the stress out of it. The best lights, with the ability to stagger distance for various sized plants, is a no brainer.

I'm gonna work on that song for BigSmo.

Just remember, with GH nutes your supporting Monsanto........

Something I want to mention is that I'm using the cheapest nutrient line probably sold. Flora duo a&b. It's $25 per gallon and lasts 2.5 grows. I'm adding in some of the microbe line as I got some free samples and it didn't kill my plants so I continue to use it whether it works or now who really knows. Calmag and a few general hydroponics additives. I'm on autopilot, feed every 3 days now vs 2 since the temps and light intensity is lower. I did adjust the lights up early on as they grew and did some minor lst but that's about it. Good genetics @mephisto and solid lighting. The weigh in should verify this.

makes me cry over the 1000's of kilowatts I've poured through burple lights to get a quarter of this.....

Hate to make you wait. Just got in from watering. They went a day to long so the leaves are a bit droopy. View attachment 711957

Just now realized the serrated leaf edges. She is getting a little to much light. I'm pushing them a bit harder now at 12" away and it's to close. One cob over this plant :doh:View attachment 711958

IMG_20170312_004255.jpg

Back