Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

I'm sorry. It was another member on a different thread asking about the screws. To answer your question the M3x6 is what I use for the holders and the reflectors come with tabs built in that fit in the holder. No additional screws or pieces needed

Stop discussing newer better things!

I ordered 6 of those reflectors Saturday. Glad I double checked and physically looked at my lights before clicking buy, almost bought the wrong ones. :smoking:

I'm sorry. It was another member on a different thread asking about the screws. To answer your question the M3x6 is what I use for the holders and the reflectors come with tabs built in that fit in the holder. No additional screws or pieces needed
I see where I went wrong. The reflectors I was looking at had "no tabs", so I thought I would need the adapter over your holder. I've yet to see the reflector with built in tabs. Do you have a manufactuer/model # that works for your cobs? I really want to try them out. Thank you.

I see where I went wrong. The reflectors I was looking at had "no tabs", so I thought I would need the adapter over your holder. I've yet to see the reflector with built in tabs. Do you have a manufactuer/model # that works for your cobs? I really want to try them out. Thank you.
These only fit the bjb holder. Ledil F13839.they only fit the bjb holder though and not the Cree adapter.

So I @BigSm0 do you sell lights? Or do you help people build lights? lol Sorry Been overtired and getting confused easy lol

Side note awesome grow :D
Cobshop.net is the place I set up to sell the AutoCob, yes I sell lights and also help people build them too. Which ever makes more sense. Most people aren't interested in DIY and like the single cobs I have created. Others don't mind getting their hands dirty and I'm more than happy to assist there too.

Cobshop.net is the place I set up to sell the AutoCob, yes I sell lights and also help people build them too. Which ever makes more sense. Most people aren't interested in DIY and like the single cobs I have created. Others don't mind getting their hands dirty and I'm more than happy to assist there too.
Interesting thats good to know :D

Single cobs are the best way to go, bigsm0 is showing us all that with his grow. So easy to adjust them because the plants dont always grow the same height.

:yeahthat:
This, this and more this. Was just talking to @BigSm0 about designs vs having "all in one" single COBs and my favorite feature has to be that you can simply adjust them on the fly, each one by itself, plant by plant if needed.

You will be surprised at how strong the single cobs are. I had 6 in my 4x4...Now I have 5. I think 6 is overkill, especially with reflectors. I think running 5 with reflectors a little higher than normal will work out great on my next run. Obviously Big is showing everyone what on 4 AutoCobs can do. He keeps his a little closer than I do, that is why I am opting to use 5 AutoCobs... Keeping them further away.

Back