Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Thank you for replying. Are you still using the reflectors in flower?
No I removed them. It was fine when I had the height but I started seeing light stress as the plants grew taller. They are around 6 feet tall now with 7 1/2 foot tall ceilings. It's unbelievably bright in that space.

Hey Smo.. Do u think a single autocob would do the job in a 2ft x 2ft x 5ft tent or would you recommend 2?
One would do well. 2 might be a little to much. I recently gave a close friend a 5gallon air pot filled with promix, a hubbabubba from mephisto and an AutoCob. This was his first grow and the plants looking amazing. It's 40" tall and very bushy. The yield is looking like it definitely going to clear 3oz and there is still time left.

I think 4 1 per sq ft is optimum . That would be bright . @BigSm0 are they dimmable?

"carpe diem"
That's max light for photos while running co2. Im doing 4 in a 4x4 which is 1/4 that amount and I'm pushing some of my largest plants to date.

That's max light for photos while running co2. Im doing 4 in a 4x4 which is 1/4 that amount and I'm pushing some of my largest plants to date.
Wow I am loving the sound of these lights. Would be great for veg. I flower outdoors untill I get setup indoors. No ideal environment yet.

"carpe diem"

Wow I am loving the sound of these lights. Would be great for veg. I flower outdoors untill I get setup indoors. No ideal environment yet.

"carpe diem"
They are very powerful for the wattage. I also do custom orders too. 3500k, 4000k and 6500k. You could have an amazing veg cob light with a mix of 4000 and 6500k

Back