Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

All are above ground but 3. I noticed the hubbabubba all took longer. Maybe because the seeds are older. The northern cheese haze is my biggest plant of the test seeds mephisto sent on my current run and again it was the first to pop and already bigger than the rest.
IMG_1539.JPG

Wonder if you should have put that hydro root plug a touch deeper? Want to try hydro as well. Im sure youll do great!

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
I did have it higher initially. Evilmobo helped me along luckily. The plug is getting wet which is a plus and it's since sprouted. Waiting for the roots to poke out now.

I chopped 3 of the 4 girls down. The front left plant was younger and still has a week or so left. I spent most of my Sunday trimming her up. There is a lot of weed on the screen that's for sure. I'll have some pictures tomorrow possibly.

I chopped 3 of the 4 girls down. The front left plant was younger and still has a week or so left. I spent most of my Sunday trimming her up. There is a lot of weed on the screen that's for sure. I'll have some pictures tomorrow possibly.

Not rushing you brother, was just curious. I know there's one or two people keeping an eye on this :biggrin:

Things have been madness here. I started trimming up over the weekend. Still have one fairly big plant left to trim up but she isn't ready yet.

I am impressed so far with the density as that was a concern early on. Lots of plant and not a lot of light. It is not rock hard but it isn't larfy by any means.

Some updates
IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1604.JPG
IMG_1599.JPG

Back