Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Any updates?

Lights out shot. They are starting to fill in. I'd say I'm half way to the goal already and they just started budding. This may exceed the 2gpw
IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1346.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

:pop:
Don't mind me... just enjoying the results thus far. Will be here to to the end for the full breakdown!

This is fun! It's a combination of good genetics and healthy plants. The lights have proven to keep up as well. I will say I never expected 6 foot tall plants thought and now I honestly think I can pull 1.5lb from them. No clue on age but I'd say 25-30 days left.

This is fun! It's a combination of good genetics and healthy plants. The lights have proven to keep up as well. I will say I never expected 6 foot tall plants thought and now I honestly think I can pull 1.5lb from them. No clue on age but I'd say 25-30 days left.
I believe you use Promix and feed every other day? How long you flush your girls usually? I have 6 Autocobs in a 4x4 with reflectors, I am wondering if it is too much light with 6 and reflectors on. I am going to try to keep them about 36" from top of plants in the 4x4...It seems very intense compared to my larger area that has 13 Autocobs on right now. Btw, my electric bill went down again this month, it is half of what it was with 2 HPS going 12/12. And these Autocobs are going 24/0. Wife is happy at me for once!

Sweet deal, I'm really stoked to see the yield pics!
:vibe:

I believe you use Promix and feed every other day? How long you flush your girls usually? I have 6 Autocobs in a 4x4 with reflectors, I am wondering if it is too much light with 6 and reflectors on. I am going to try to keep them about 36" from top of plants in the 4x4...It seems very intense compared to my larger area that has 13 Autocobs on right now. Btw, my electric bill went down again this month, it is half of what it was with 2 HPS going 12/12. And these Autocobs are going 24/0. Wife is happy at me for once!
Yes promix hpcc, this was the first time I changed it up a bit and did a few inches of coco on top. It stays soft and helps the water flow more evenly to the rest of the pot. My experiment worked well. I flushed for a week this time. Which was just plain water and 1/2 tsp calmag per gallon till I saw runoff every other day.

I was just talking to a member about the amp draw on these. You can run 30 cobs off a single 15 amp breaker. With 6 cobs and reflectors in a 4x4 your giving the plants plenty of light. Keep experimenting and who knows maybe even take 1-2 out. Start removing lights and your wife will be even happier with you. Besides drawing a minimal amount that's another great option. Then the calmag part. Victor says it's from increased photosynthesis since the plants are receiving a true full spectrum. That's a good thing but can cause the deficiency rather quickly. It's great to hear your bill went down. I still have nightmares of my old hps bill. I ran 5-600's and supplemented with t5's. Nothing this far beats the cobs as far as yield goes though.

Back