Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

Thanks my man. There isn't much wattage but surely a ton of light and that's the efficiency part you always hear me talk about. The amount of light from a watt and not the amount of wattage. As Pop mentioned wattage is sort of meaningless when it comes to lighting an area. The goal is light and these particular cobs do a great job at producing it.
Ya this grow is definitely proving those words.

Long overdue update.
The plants are doing well. Some minor nutrients issues but still healthy overall. 3 of 4 have started flowering and that looks amazing.
IMG_1275.JPG

IMG_1276.JPG

Flash on shot.
IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

The mephisto tester are blowing up. I also have a journal in the mephisto section with a little more info.

Just did some minor lst.
IMG_1285.JPG

Few more shots of the hubbabubba. Also got some of the pictures of the lights in action.
IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG

I do not know how I missed this thread.:shrug:I just finished reading it from start to present.:greenthumb:You and others on here are definitely doing a great job in spreading cob knowledge and interest through out:thumbsup:. I'll be starting my first cob grow in a few weeks and maybe journal it in the diy led section. Can't wait to get started. Great job and Great grow!

I do not know how I missed this thread.:shrug:I just finished reading it from start to present.:greenthumb:You and others on here are definitely doing a great job in spreading cob knowledge and interest through out:thumbsup:. I'll be starting my first cob grow in a few weeks and maybe journal it in the diy led section. Can't wait to get started. Great job and Great grow!
Thanks for stopping by my man. Be sure to @me when you throw up the thread. Love watching success under cobs.

Back