Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line

Thanks for the compliment paddler!
My picture taking ranges from what my pet cat could do all the way to "damn, that should go in a magazine!".

And Grim,
My jaw drops every time I look in the rez and see that I have to add another 4liters!

Only one word comes to mind Grey Bear....WOW..

Just found and went though this grow of the PA...

Question...Is this normal for this stain? The reason I ask,is I just ordered the same yesturday..If it is I might need a larger tent..But I'll be growing under diff condistions..soil less media T5 and Fox Farm feeding ..

Any input would be great

Hi HD,
Thanks for the compliment.
Normal? I am not sure I can say that it is normal, but it shows the potential is there.
This strain generally gets fairly tall as auto's go and this grow is showing that it has the chops to produce very respectable yields with that height.

Thanks again Bear
I just went to the seed bank and relooked at the spead sheet
Auto Purple Amnesia is a fantastic new strain from our team of auto-flowering experts at shortstuff seeds. Following on from the much heralded Mi5 strain we bring you another Purple Auto but this time with the benefit of Amnesia Haze in the genetic makeup. This cutting edge hybrid also includes Diesel and Critical+ in its ancestry so potency and yield are well taken care of.
Auto Purple Amnesia exhibits explosive growth from 3 weeks and will shoot up to around 80cm (32″) very rapidly. This strain likes to branch out, so with some encouragement and space you will end up with numerous bud sites. Auto Purple Amnesia produces lovely lime green buds with purple hues that give off a citrus aroma that is wonderfully sweet.
The taste of the smoke is zesty and peppery and will make your mouth water while you experience a creative, hard hitting effect that comes on strongly and progresses to a more mellow state.
Auto Purple Amnesia is easy to grow and with some care and attention can exceed 60g per plant without a problem.
Auto Purple Amnesia is part of our Boutique Line of cutting edge Autoflowering cannabis genetics. The Boutique Line contains the most up to date autoflowering genetics which are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with autos. All the strains in the Boutique Line are big, tall, heavy -yielders and have been produced’ in-house’ by Shortstuff’s master breeders.
Height : 24-32” | 60-80cm
Harvest : 8-9 weeks from seed
Yield : 30-60g | 1-2 oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : Super fast effect
Potency : 10/10

Again a real hats off to you..I'm impressed:grat:

Thanks again Bear
I just went to the seed bank and relooked at the spead sheet
Auto Purple Amnesia is a fantastic new strain from our team of auto-flowering experts at shortstuff seeds. Following on from the much heralded Mi5 strain we bring you another Purple Auto but this time with the benefit of Amnesia Haze in the genetic makeup. This cutting edge hybrid also includes Diesel and Critical+ in its ancestry so potency and yield are well taken care of.
Auto Purple Amnesia exhibits explosive growth from 3 weeks and will shoot up to around 80cm (32″) very rapidly. This strain likes to branch out, so with some encouragement and space you will end up with numerous bud sites. Auto Purple Amnesia produces lovely lime green buds with purple hues that give off a citrus aroma that is wonderfully sweet.
The taste of the smoke is zesty and peppery and will make your mouth water while you experience a creative, hard hitting effect that comes on strongly and progresses to a more mellow state.
Auto Purple Amnesia is easy to grow and with some care and attention can exceed 60g per plant without a problem.
Auto Purple Amnesia is part of our Boutique Line of cutting edge Autoflowering cannabis genetics. The Boutique Line contains the most up to date autoflowering genetics which are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with autos. All the strains in the Boutique Line are big, tall, heavy -yielders and have been produced’ in-house’ by Shortstuff’s master breeders.
Height : 24-32” | 60-80cm
Harvest : 8-9 weeks from seed
Yield : 30-60g | 1-2 oz per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect : Super fast effect
Potency : 10/10

Again a real hats off to you..I'm impressed:grat:

Been smoking some of Hermans Auto purple Amnesia. Man that smoke is lovely, she really smells and tastes of sweet fruity berrries and an after note of spice. Not anything like what i was expecting but yet better. One word of warning to you as she is nice and strong but she is a creeper too. Be carefull you dont over smoke it when your first trying her out. I smoked a whole spliff ( usually only smoke about a 1/3-1/2 of a J) in one go thinking "man this stuff is ok but it aint great, its tastes lovely but.. needs to be stronger" About ten minutes later, quiet surprsingly i was in bits and ready for the bed.

Auto Purple Amnesia Short Stuff Seeds Boutique line -62 days

Hi Folks!
It is day 62 .
Vertical growth is from bud growth.
As you can see, she has a bit of light burn on some of her older fan leaves.
She is consuming between 12-16 liters of solution a day.
I think I could sit and watch the solution level drop in a phone call.
Every time I look in her rez she needs another damn gallon of solution.
She is just a giant, at this point even with her fairly robust branches if she was not in this Three sided corner, she would be starting to bow.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, even as crappy as they are.

Dutchpro autoflowering nutes according to their own hydro chart***
Flowering schedule.
Light Schedule 24/0
Lights- 750 watts combined T5, LED, hps

Here are some pics to look at.
Thanks for looking!
GB

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150317_105455.jpg
    20150317_105455.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 476
  • 20150317_105513.jpg
    20150317_105513.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 461
  • 20150317_105922.jpg
    20150317_105922.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 412
BEAST MODE BROTHA BEAR! I'll be growing some shiz and purp outdoor this summer. You got them monsters on the regular

Awesome grow GB! Thanks for sharing. How much longer till harvest?

Back