Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

I'm running a Platinum P9-XML2 in my 4x4 and it seems to cover very well, BUT it is massive. The light is nearly as large as the tent.

Update:
Trainwreck is at day 49 and what a bush she is! All the girls are loving the bigger space and more light. Color is good on all. and that Blueberry Domina! Believe it or not, she's now not far behind the Trainwreck in height! And building a nice main cola also. The GSC is looking good, not into flower yet, sand for the durrty magic which is finally gaining some size.

Got to say, I'm loving the autopots! Someone mentioned buying spare pots and starting seedlings in them before moving them to the watering trays. Great idea! Its on my list!
Topped te res yesterday with 6 gallons of solution. PH 6.1 , 657 ppms. checked all valves and washed the trays out during the swap to the bigger tent. Didn't flush the lines. I'm buying some 1/4" hose and fittings and building a spare waterline setup so I can just swap them out and wash the used one after swapping, will make it quick and easy that way.

Pics:

Trainwreck

Trainwreck pic1 -4-4-2016.jpg
Trainwreck pic2 -4-4-2016.jpg

Blueberry Domina

blueberry Domina pic1 -4-4-2016.jpg

GSC

GSC pic1 -4-4-2016.jpg

Durrty Magic

Durrty Magic pic1 -4-4-2016.jpg

Back