Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

Pop22 :bighug:
Those are some awesome looking Girls you have there.
Be careful on that GSC She can get really tall fast mine loved cal mag and water at one point she was drinking 30-40 oz water a day. she was 47" tall had almost 7 oz on her. I missed a day one time and soil was like dust when I water her. :chef:

Pops

Be careful on that GSC She can get really tall fast mine loved cal mag and water at one point she was drinking 30-40 oz water a day. she was 47" tall had almost 7 oz on her. I missed a day one time and soil was like dust when I water her. :chef:

Pops
hope I do half as well with gsc in the greenhouse

And that's why auto pots and coco are a match made in heaven! They are drinking a gallon or more a day right now! I'm topping up the res today, first time to have it a full 12 gallons. Can't wait to be able to order another set!

And I'm going to move the tent after this grow. its too tall to use the roof port for the vent fan and it only has one in the roof, in the wrong corner.. something I'll remember to check for next time, port positioning.

Pops

4:20 came early today.......... lol! Kicking of with Mexican Airlines. Later, some Auto Ultimate ( I call it Skittles because that's what it smells like! ), and before bed, Blue Dragon!

4:20 came early today.......... lol! Kicking of with Mexican Airlines. Later, some Auto Ultimate ( I call it Skittles because that's what it smells like! ), and before bed, Blue Dragon!
like your plan for the day

And I'm drooling over that Trainwreck! Can't wait to stuff the vape with that! Its a heavy buzz, comparable for me with my Blue Dragon, both in intensity, effect, and duration. So far, this is the only strain other than dragons that I've grown 3 times. And this girl puts the other two together, to shame!

I'm considering a Kratky bucket grow and pop a Hubbabubba into it just for giggles! I'm going to modify the method a bit and change out the res at least bi-weekly.

Back