Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

If I could afford it, i'd get a 24 pot auto pot system for the greenhouse! WOOOOO! I may however build trays and get an Aqua Valve fill the tray with three gallon pots.

So wish I had the resources for a greenhouse. I've started checking out the Tropf Bluemat watering system lately. They could be another fun one for a greenhouse. Setting up a couple 10-15 gallon or more smartpots with 'em and some photo periods early in the spring in a greenhouse and seeing if they become trees could be fun, provided they work as well as I'm hoping they do.

Looking good on the Autopot plants pop, I'm enjoying watching the show. :greenthumb:

So wish I had the resources for a greenhouse. I've started checking out the Tropf Bluemat watering system lately. They could be another fun one for a greenhouse. Setting up a couple 10-15 gallon or more smartpots with 'em and some photo periods early in the spring in a greenhouse and seeing if they become trees could be fun, provided they work as well as I'm hoping they do.

Looking good on the Autopot plants pop, I'm enjoying watching the show. :greenthumb:
curious to see how the new water system does for you

I've used cheap tent type greenhouses you get on ebay cheap. The one I just got was a birthday present, and not too expensive, $249 shipped for a 10'x10'
I've heard of the Bluemat need to check it out.

Update:

The Blueberry Domina continues to impress me! She is now, less than 2 inches shorter than the Trainwreck, and about 1/2 as bushy! I never expected her to be this nice after being close to death....... She looks fantastic! I can't wait to plant a couple more, in fact, I'm ordering more seed!

Blueberry Domina -4-12-2016.jpg

Back