Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

Thanks for the info! I want wondering if anyone has had it. I suspected it was a sleeper. Go poke around and see how many top strains have Black Domina in them, you'll be surprized! And crossed with Blueberry? I'm drooling for a taste!

Looking good pop! The BD is a great strain, with a hammer to her! Underrated strain for sure!:thumbsup:

Delicious Seeds Northern Lights Blue is another great underrated strain! Exotic Seeds just came out with Triple A auto(Amnesia Haze X Black Domina) and Monster Mash(MKUltra X Black Domina) I have a feeling that this fall, we will see some great genetics come out!:headbang:

Thanks for the info! I want wondering if anyone has had it. I suspected it was a sleeper. Go poke around and see how many top strains have Black Domina in them, you'll be surprized! And crossed with Blueberry? I'm drooling for a taste!
sugar black rose grew big and good indica vibe, I'd guess a good one to X

with blueberry got me on my knees, blueberry meds gotta make any strain a little more northern

Looking good pop22, glad they pulled through after the attack from your dog lol, pets hey got to love them

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Delicious Seeds Northern Lights Blue is another great underrated strain! Exotic Seeds just came out with Triple A auto(Amnesia Haze X Black Domina) and Monster Mash(MKUltra X Black Domina) I have a feeling that this fall, we will see some great genetics come out!:headbang:
dude ive been wondering what to order on 4/20 you've just made my mind up all delicious seeds critical x jack herer, dark purple auto and northen light blue auto cheers dude

Back