Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

The dark purple is something else! She grows different than any other purple strain out there... I like it better that Buddha Purple Kush. I give you...Sorry pop, didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Delicious Seeds
Jota Myuscula AKA dark purple growing it right now...
Jota.JPG

The dark purple is something else! She grows different than any other purple strain out there... I like it better that Buddha Purple Kush. I give you...Sorry pop, didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Delicious Seeds
View attachment 553390
Dude can you pm me your grow link cheers

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No problem! And that's a beauty!

:drool:

Delicious Seeds
View attachment 553390

Pics tomorrow, too stoned to right now...lol! But, you will be amazed by the Blueberry Domina! ITS STILL GROWING! Its now as tall as the Trainwreck and about 2/3 the size! Maybe I need to yank a few plants out of their pots and replant them as an experiment to see if you'd grow a monster or two that way.....lol!

And I've 2 more, plus 5 more on the way! I'm already convinced this strain is going to be badass!

And the Trainwreck's not looking too shabby either!

Ok I give in, I know you all want to know the secret..........its.................. wait for it.........................Dog Saliva!...............

Back