Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

Main cola:

trainwreck main cola pic1 -4-30-2016.jpg

Looking great my man! You don't flush at all? You aren't concerned about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, i'm not concerned. M<y reasoning is minerals and elements are minerals and elements! The plant doesn't care where they come from! And consider this:
When you "flush " the plant what are you doing? Your starving the plant! Right when it needs its nutrients the most! Now this: Look at the buds of a plant on day 10 of "flush", the leaves are mostly dead. BUT the buds look just fine! WHY? Because the plant KNOWS its dying and it directs all energy reserves to the buds. AND the buds also make their own sugars, etc, so they look nice and healthy even after harvest!
Next, you CAN"T "flush" out ANYTHING from your plants, that's not how bio-chemistry works. All that Mg you think you flushing? its already in the buds and not being removed, for one thing. Next, i'm sure you've heard the myth of your dry buds "sparking" because there is magnesium in them? IMPOSSIBLE! Your talking about amounts of magnesium measured in parts per million. Ask someone to place 100ppms of magnesium in a dish and set it on fire. It is possible.... HOWEVER.................you'll need a really good microscope to see it happen! Sparking in buds is caused by mites, etc in your buds. The heat of the burning weed causes them to explode from the steam boiled out of them!
I challenge you to take a blind, smoke test of buds that were "flushed" and un-flushed buds. I've done that with over 20 people now, not ONE has been able to tell the difference! Hell, they can't tell the difference between them and my organic buds! Want to know why I mostly grow organic? Because its dead, simple! Mix some soil, plant a seed water from 10 weeks!
Some old hippy ( not ME...lol ), started these myths and they've been around so long, there taken as gospel! See my tag line, that's truly my philosophy, Question EVERYTHING! Its the only way to get true answers!

Looking great my man! You don't flush at all? You aren't concerned about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you want some good, science based answers to growing, get the book: Marijuana cultivation Reconsidered, by Read Spear. This book is superior to Jorge Cervantes, and Ed Rosenthal's books. Read blows away a lot of myths in his book as well as providing good, science based grow guidance.

if you want some good, science based answers to growing, get the book: Marijuana cultivation Reconsidered, by Read Spear. This book is superior to Jorge Cervantes, and Ed Rosenthal's books. Read blows away a lot of myths in his book as well as providing good, science based grow guidance.
I'll check it out, thanks for some solid info. I wish someone would give me a blind taste test! I would love to know first hand.

Update:
I was amazed by the buds on the Trainwreck! Many where the size of my fist! Looks like a good harvest, I'm guessing at least three ounces.
The Blueberry Domina is next. I looked at the trichromes on her yesterday and they are 90% milky, but no amber. I'm going to wait a couple days till I have room in the drying rack, the she comes down too!

The Girlscout cookies has at least 2-3 more weeks, maybe longer.

And we have a new guest in the tent! I moved my blue Dragon from the small tent into the 4x4 tent as she got too tall for that tent as I couldn't raise the light any higher. I need to mount the light differently so as to gain another 6-8".

Pics later!

CHOP CHOP! Blueberry Domina got the axe today! She smells like blueberries and chocolate! The buds where a mix, some dense, some not. But again, remember, the dog pulled her completely out of the soil at about 12 days old! I'm going to guess 2 zips dry. I can't wait to pop some into the vaporizer! And I've got 2 to go to the greenhouse in a few days.

The Trainwreck is stinking up the growroom! Got the buds in there, in a drying rack. Not ideal but its the only place I can hang it. Another day or two and I can jar it up!

Tomorrow I'll get pics of the Girlscout cookies. She's lookingt fine also, I figure maybe 3 or more weeks.

Last pics of Blueberry Domina

Blueberry Domina pic1 -5-2-2016.jpg
Blueberry Domina pic2 -5-2-2016.jpg

And........ final weights are in! The Blueberry Domina did better than expected, giving me 73 grams ( 2.57 ounces ). , very pleasant smell! In fact, she now smells like blueberry pancakes!! Omg I love the smell of this stuff!
Smoke/Vape: Haven't smoked and but we vaped some last night........ this is dreamy, good pain relief, puts you in lala land weed! I love it! It now in my top 5!

Trainwreck produced well also giving me 132 grams! ( 4.65 ) Very nice BIG buds! One jar is buds as tall as the jar! Smells like chocolate and herbs, and a little chemy now.
Smoke Vape:

I've grown this twice before. The plants were small and had issues during growth. But was still good, potent weed. THIS however may well be the most potent weed I've ever grown! I mean DAMN! This stuff will leave you wandering around drooling and and completely befuddled!!!! a VERY Sativa-ish buzz, and not the kind I usually like. Its even stronger than the Alien vs Triangle i grew! It also has a good body buzz. not really couchlock, but very pleasant. One or two hits would probably be good for daytime meds, more than 4, your done for the day...........

GSC still has a ways to go but she's looking very good! I'll post pics of her later.

Trainwreck:

Trainrweck buds pic1 -5-4-2016.jpg

Blueberry Domina

Bluebery domina buds pic1 -5-4-2016.jpg

Back