Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

I keep thinking back to my first grow, White Widow in DWC. I had 2 plants in an 18 gallon res. I broke one plant almost completely off just above I think the 2nd or 3rd node. I stood her up, tied her with yarn. Three days later she was healed enough to support itself. she stalled for maybe 2 weeks. Then.......... BOOM! She ended at 43" tall and gave me 6 ounces! The undamaged plant gave up an ounce.....
a good story!

Update:

Got the girls moved over to the mansion......well its bigger than the shoebox they were in......lol! And doing this showed me one problem I had with the auto Ultimate I had in this tent........ Not enough light! Its the one thing I don't like about ANY square shaped growlight I've seen, they DON'T cover a 4'x4' space when hung to a usable height. Even my "900" watt Apollo doesn't cut it for coverage. This is another reason I'm building my own light!

so, I brought one of my old, Mars Hydro Old Style 300 watt ( 180 true watts ) out of retirement. So now I'm sucking down 750 watts when 600 should be plenty. Can't wait to build my light!

Girls are looking so good! check out the Blueberry Domina! A Damn fine recovery I'd say! I think this little girl is going to pound out some fine bud for her size! Imagine having your guts ripped out, and making a full recovery........... she did!

The GSC is looking nice also. wondering though if she'll gain in size, I was rushing to transplant and transplanted her and the Durrty Magic too soon really. but, we will see how they turn out!

Autopot grow-moved pic1 -4-3-2016.jpg
Autopot grow-moved pic2-4-3-2016.jpg
Blueberry Domina -4-3-2016.jpg

Update:

Got the girls moved over to the mansion......well its bigger than the shoebox they were in......lol! And doing this showed me one problem I had with the auto Ultimate I had in this tent........ Not enough light! Its the one thing I don't like about ANY square shaped growlight I've seen, they DON'T cover a 4'x4' space when hung to a usable height. Even my "900" watt Apollo doesn't cut it for coverage. This is another reason I'm building my own light!

so, I brought one of my old, Mars Hydro Old Style 300 watt ( 180 true watts ) out of retirement. So now I'm sucking down 750 watts when 600 should be plenty. Can't wait to build my light!

Girls are looking so good! check out the Blueberry Domina! A Damn fine recovery I'd say! I think this little girl is going to pound out some fine bud for her size! Imagine having your guts ripped out, and making a full recovery........... she did!

The GSC is looking nice also. wondering though if she'll gain in size, I was rushing to transplant and transplanted her and the Durrty Magic too soon really. but, we will see how they turn out!

View attachment 549144 View attachment 549145 View attachment 549146
once again the recurring lesson of cannabis, these babies love the gardener, look how hard they work to fulfill our expectations

That Trainwreck has already far exceeded my expectations! And that blueberry Domina! I have 2 more of the Blueberry Domina, can't wait to see them grown without surviving a dog attack.....lol!

That Trainwreck has already far exceeded my expectations! And that blueberry Domina! I have 2 more of the Blueberry Domina, can't wait to see them grown without surviving a dog attack.....lol!
need to counsel the pets

Update:

View attachment 549144 View attachment 549145 View attachment 549146
room to rip

Back