Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cosmic queen 3L day 23
View attachment 884942
samsquanch og 6L day 64
View attachment 884943
i search for free watermark sites,everytime i design myself a lil watermark on the free site i get to the end they want 29.99 ? its free to waste 30 mins designing a watermark,but cant download it ? feckers them and Tetley tea.
speaking of tea i have 201 pics in the cuppa tea pics file.
i had a lil spray mister it broke after a week,4 years later i got another spray mister,it lasted a week before i put air freshener in it.do we really need to mist our plants every x ?
i planted 3 seeds the other week only had one wee dome,the seed that didnt pop was ? the one with the dome.
happy easter :joy:
:pighug:
Btw it wasn't the Tetley tea folk it was those bloody PG tip monkeys!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

cosmic queen 3L day 28
cosmic queen 3L day 28.JPG

samsquanch og 6L day 69
samsquanch og 6L day 69.JPG

northern cheese haze been in jars for a week only 30.99 grams will give it another week before i have a taste.i cant be that dissapointed the leaves fell off (my fault)
keep er lit.

cheers Ryker :pass:samsquanch fattening up nicely for me,cosmic queen ticking along to.
no real update just some jibberish whilsts its in me head.
i went through me seed stash the other week,having takin the last couple of weeks off i been going through the stash a bit :eyebrows:but i tallyed it up today and took a pic.
IMG_5105.JPG

i have some bigger jars with not much in them.
4 new strains coming from mephisto at the end of the month and i fall further behind.
got some supplies in the post
biobizz light mix 50L £15
25L perlite £9
12.5L vermiculite £5
total of 87.5L of medium...very nearly a years supply at 6L pot every 21 days,even more with th 3L pots and same with the 1L if all 3 seeds pop.
there was something else but i forgot what it was now.

cheers Ryker :pass:samsquanch fattening up nicely for me,cosmic queen ticking along to.
i went through me seed stash the other week,having takin the last couple of weeks off i been going through the stash a bit :eyebrows:but i tallyed it up today and took a pic.
View attachment 888500
4 new strains coming from mephisto at the end of the month and i fall further behind.
25L perlite £9
12.5L vermiculite £5
total of 87.5L of medium...very nearly a years supply at 6L pot every 21 days,even more with th 3L pots and same with the 1L if all 3 seeds pop.

Nice stach ,,,, I never manage to save any ,,,allways playing catch up ,,more I grow the more I smoke

What intresting mephisto gear you got coming ,,, the strawberry nuggets and orange something another are getting rave reviews ,,

:pass:

the 4 strains the testers have been doing for a while,fugue state the only one that sticks in me mind as walter white is a parent.theres a thread up mephisto 420.
if it wernt for finding them tiny jars id have the lot smoked to cant be more than 2 joints in them jars.

the 4 strains the testers have been doing for a while,fugue state the only one that sticks in me mind as walter white is a parent.theres a thread up mephisto 420.
if it wernt for finding them tiny jars id have the lot smoked to cant be more than 2 joints in them jars.

420 Sale and I skint lol,,, ille let you save me a strawberry nugget seed :eyebrows:

Impressive stash of meds, being an autoflower novice, there are a few there I don't recognize. It's awfully nice to have variety in your choices. Have a great weekend!

View attachment 888500
25L perlite £9
12.5L vermiculite £5
Hey Archie you got a nice looking Pantry there.
Yeah that's nice little variety going on it looks like it's always nice to have a variety.
Are all your jars all auto weed?
Or is there any photo weed in your jars?
Do you grow any photos Archie?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back