samsquanch og 6L day 61
samsquanch og day 61.JPG

been quiet,apart from the tunes.
:pighug:

cosmic queen 3L day 23
cosmic queen 3L day23.JPG

samsquanch og 6L day 64
samsquanch og 6L day 64.JPG

i search for free watermark sites,everytime i design myself a lil watermark on the free site i get to the end they want 29.99 ? its free to waste 30 mins designing a watermark,but cant download it ? feckers them and Tetley tea.
speaking of tea i have 201 pics in the cuppa tea pics file.
i had a lil spray mister it broke after a week,4 years later i got another spray mister,it lasted a week before i put air freshener in it.do we really need to mist our plants every x ?
i planted 3 seeds the other week only had one wee dome,the seed that didnt pop was ? the one with the dome.
happy easter :joy:

cosmic queen 3L day 23
View attachment 884942
samsquanch og 6L day 64
View attachment 884943
i search for free watermark sites,everytime i design myself a lil watermark on the free site i get to the end they want 29.99 ? its free to waste 30 mins designing a watermark,but cant download it ? feckers them and Tetley tea.
i had a lil spray mister it broke after a week,4 years later i got another spray mister,it lasted a week before i put air freshener in it.do we really need to mist our plants every x ?
i planted 3 seeds the other week only had one wee dome,the seed that didnt pop was ? the one with the dome.
Nice Archie she looks really good bet you can't to freaking puff on her.[emoji482][emoji91][emoji100][emoji89] get shit faced[emoji90]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

cosmic queen 3L day 23
View attachment 884942
samsquanch og 6L day 64
View attachment 884943
Damn your last grow must have been some good shit!!![emoji23]

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back