Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

cheers trail :pass:i doubt il ever grow any beauties or monsters,if i got bugs a tox or def id be shit on wouldnt know what to do.my style is more keep it between the hedges and off its roof.im more than happy with my lot.
the 1L airpots
1L airpots.JPG

and next to 3l and 6L
6L,1L,3L airpots.JPG

cosmic queen day 13 3L
cosmic queen 3 L day  13.JPG

cosmic queen b 3L day 13.JPG

samsquanch day 54 6L
samsquanch og day 57.JPG

northern cheese haze 6L 2 days and this is as far as ive got.light trim,and the 2 branches that fell off mid trim.
northrn cheese haze light trim.JPG

:pighug:
upload pics playing games with me...edit..edit..

Last edited:
i was meant to put some words between the pictures,and now with the double edit its thrown me forgot where i was.
now i have 3x1L pots 3x3L pots and 5x6L pots.i cant fit 5 of the 6L in the cupboard 4 is the max and then only for a week or 2.
soil my soil is pretty light and fluffy 4 parts biobizz light mix 2 parts perlite 1 part vermiculite.
i like to water each day when the plant gets going i find the 6L near perfect for that.
3L i just found out over the weekend are drying out every 18 ish hours.
1L ???
6L i water 1L slow usually get a dribble of runoff a big plant 1.5L
3L same % 500ml for a dribble 750ml max
so a 1L is going to be 166ml and 250ml ?
the cosmic queen has grown out a bit but she wont grow up.spoilt lil princess ?
samsquanch og trucking along as it has done all grow without complaint,well if it did i didnt hear it.
northern cheese haze a little disapointed by its lack of buds,but its leaves fell off 6 or so weeks ago so what did i expect.
did i say i was getting more confuzzled reading up about tinctures ? same goes for lights,im no further forward,too many out there but the mars is still going so that something.
keep er lit folks.

Last edited:
seed wetting wednesday is here again.
View attachment 880265
looks like we going for the 1L pots 3x1L pots fit nicely in the saucer from 6L pots.
Can't wait to see how these go, might do similar if it's a goer. I think our space is similar but mine is shorter.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back