Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

this thread has been 6L pots untill now.as im way behind in the seeds not planted yet.
going to try my hand at 3L have another thread going in the mephisto section in a 3L started 3 or so weeks ago.i did grow 3 dinafems way back in 3L pots made a bit of a hash of them watering totally threw me.still does 6L no bother 250/500ml no bother 3L forget it.
my chart starts on a monday :wall: and this slides out late tuesday/wednesday morning.
cosmic queen day 0 in a 3L airpot.
cosmic queen day 0.JPG

samsquanch og day 40
samsquanch og day 40.JPG

northern cheese haze day 64
northern cheese haze day 64.JPG

:pighug:

Last edited:
cheers GT :pass:
i forgot to mention that in the paper tower it had a root like a pigs tail.then on day 1 i caught it eating a rock,so it could all get a bit weird.
IMG_5007.JPG

cosmic queen day 2
looks to have a bit of a sore lip from that rock.
cosmic queen day 2.JPG

samsquanch og day 43
trucking along
samsquanch og day 43.JPG

northern cheese haze day 67
the few days of neglect has really hurt this,fans fell off and it wasnt interested for a while.dont think i can give it much more than a week in the cupboard.perpepual grows rock for lil mishaps and boo boos.
northern cheese haze day 67.JPG

cheers folks :pass:
lots of the illuminautos i never did get.i made some notes the other day,the 4 im running are first time for me.
creme de la chem/4 assed monkey/stilton special/the white train/hbss/fantasmo express/avt special,have seeds but no buds in jars so they need done next.
next mephisto sale will no doubt twist my arm and il fall further behind.
and its just dawned on me with only 3 pots keeping up my 21 days perpetual in 3L pots will be tricky/impossible.

You short of pots or space? You could always start in a fiber pot outside grow room under a CFL for 2 or 3 weeks.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back