Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

i have 5,6L pots and 3,3L pots.was a good idea to run 3L pots for a while,just not thought it through 3x21=63 and i need a 4th pot lol.will just use a 6L when need be.
cosmic queen 3L pot day 4
cosmic queen day 4.JPG

last few seedlings were a lil leggy but not this.
cosmic queen day 4 b.JPG

samsquanch og 6L pot day 45
samsquanch og day 45.JPG

northern cheese haze 6L pot day 69
northern cheese haze day 69.JPG

a recap on me cupboard.its built in bricked up above the stairs so i lose a lil height the floor is raised 50cm.total height is 190cm but i have a shelf at 140cm with fan/filter/timers/speed controlers plug sockets up top.my light is 120cm from floor,can knock out the shelf to raise the light if need be.
width is 50cm lenght is 90cm,door is 45cm
:pighug:

cosmic queen 3L day 9
cosmic queen day  9.JPG

with its curly wurly tail
cosmic queen b day 9.JPG

tap root probably doing laps rather than going down.
samsquanch og day 50
samsquanch og day 50.JPG

behaving itself nicely
northern cheese haze day 74
northern cheese haze day 74.JPG

my fault :wall: forgot to water for 2 or 3 days fans fell off dragged itself over the finish line,not complaining just criticisin.enough buds for a week or two so alls good in the perpetual cupboard of gemmilltown.
along with the sour livers in the other thread this is getting pushed out will chop sunday still 30/70 clear/cloudyish.
i have a week off and have a special delivery of a bottle of Balkan vodka £50 :yoinks: yes :yoinks:£50 for 750ml coming monday 88% or 176% whatever way you swing,so keep your eyes peeled for an off his fucking head archie on vodka and coke.planning on attempting a tincture but:shrug:
short/long soak ? still reading up.and still reading up on decarbing in a pressure cooker or sealed ball/mason/kilner jar.decarbing bud smells as pungent as fuck,travels and lingers like nobodies business a scary experience.

cheers Ryker :pass:this is the stuff https://www.thedrinkshop.com/item/1700/balkan-vodka-176 hehe J :pass:it wont take much must be 7,8 years since i was drunk last,only had a handfull of drinks since(bushmills).i was a big coffee drinker until i started smoking,now a cuppa tea and a joint wins each and every time over anything else.

cosmic queen 3L day 9
View attachment 878469
View attachment 878468
samsquanch og day 50
View attachment 878471
behaving itself nicely
View attachment 878470
my fault :wall: forgot to water for 2 or 3 days fans fell off dragged itself over the finish line,not complaining just criticisin.enough buds for a week or two so alls good in the perpetual cupboard of gemmilltown.
along with the sour livers in the other thread this is getting pushed out will chop sunday still 30/70 clear/cloudyish.
i have a week off and have a special delivery of a bottle of Balkan vodka £50 :yoinks: yes :yoinks:£50 for 750ml coming monday 88% or 176% whatever way you swing,so keep your eyes peeled for an off his fucking head archie on vodka and coke.planning on attempting a tincture but:shrug:
short/long soak ? still reading up.and still reading up on decarbing in a pressure cooker or sealed ball/mason/kilner jar.decarbing bud smells as pungent as fuck,travels and lingers like nobodies business a scary experience.

Nice archie, let me tell you you have a great trophy cabinet. How do you like those aero pots? Tried fabric pots too?

cheers Dan :pass:just a cupboard above the stairs,but has served me well.
only tried regular plastic pots,then drilled 00's of holes in em,then the airpots i like em.in cooler climates i think we need all the help we can get to speed up the drying out of pots.
good luck.
edit...its Dan

Last edited:
cheers Purk :pass:im a bit of a shit grower that gets lucky from time to time,and great genetics helps to.
a no pic update today....gibberish mostly.
well here a pic of some lil tester jars
IMG_5025 - Copy.JPG

looking at me seed stash again,still got 9 strains from mephisto still to grow out.so i just went and got 3x1L airpots on ebay,not sure what the plan is yet :shrug: other than churn out some more plants a bit quicker than what i am doing.
got me 88/176% vodka
88% vodka.JPG

the more i read up on tictures the more confuzzled i get.to the decarb first though,trying in sealed mason jar this time to contain the stink.will start a thread soon.
keep er lit (or half lit if a photo grower)

cosmic queen 3L day 9
View attachment 878469
View attachment 878468
samsquanch og day 50
View attachment 878471
behaving itself nicely
View attachment 878470
pressure cooking, hmm, a way to trap odor

Back