Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

I'm getting ready to start my outside garden pretty soon can't wait not going to have any Autos in it this year thou[emoji30] sorry maybe I'll grow one or two at the end of summer.
I'd have to make an order though I have no Auto seeds right now I gruw them all out.
But will be growing all photos hedge Style. (Scrog net)
I think I'm going to start the grow with 4 plants and then 2 Weeks latter start 2 more and so on until I reach 10. I may have room for more ? It depends how big they get before they stop stretching.[emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji267][emoji89]
I can grow up to 24 on mine and my girls lic.
Thats a lot thuo. I couldn't hide all that [emoji36] that would call in every Ripper thieves Steelers robbers people who take others property the goverment.

I think I can harvest by the 4th of July or within a week of there. Then every 2 weeks from there. Using the light deprivation techniques ( tarping my cage so I can darken it out at a certain time each day within 12 hours) to induce flowering. I'm started pre flowering today my fiat 4 plants.
So when the weather is right outside and then they go in the ground in my special super soil. It ain't so special it's just some compost pile that I have with some good growing soil in it and some amendments.
Cheers bro happy growing[emoji267][emoji111]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
if i were in a legal place id probably fill the back garden with photoperiods,and still grow autos in the cupboard.
my old style of a new seed every 21 days in a 6L pot and a harvest every 21 days dont allways work out.if 1 plants i a lil quick another plant a lil slow that messes up the 21 days between harvests thing.although with 2 or 4 at a time things may even out a bit better.
ahh the what i forgot
whats up next.
IMG_5107.JPG

or should be monday.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

thanks folks :pass:TM got the show back on the road :d5: think fast ? but but no journal :shrug:
the nch was a bit straggley 31g my best example of my growing talents for some time:rofl: samsquanch im thinking closer to 60g
stilton special 3L day 1 not monday not tuesday but wednesday birth
stilton special 3L day 1.JPG
stilton special 3L b day 1.JPG

cosmic queen 3L day 36
cosmic queen 3L day 36.JPG

samsquanch og 6L day 76
samsquanch og 6L day 76.JPG

with the 1L's and the sour livers this got pushed out the cupboard a few days early.

thanks folks :pass:TM got the show back on the road :d5: think fast ? but but no journal :shrug:
the nch was a bit straggley 31g my best example of my growing talents for some time:rofl: samsquanch im thinking closer to 60g
stilton special 3L day 1 not monday not tuesday but wednesday birth
View attachment 891294 View attachment 891293
cosmic queen 3L day 36
View attachment 891291
samsquanch og 6L day 76
View attachment 891292
with the 1L's and the sour livers this got pushed out the cupboard a few days early.
Looking realy great Archie....I've got my eye on those cosmic queen beans. I grew out a couple photo space dawgs, which I believe is a parent of CQ.....great meds:thumbsup: They will be on my next order, for sure

Back