Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

:pighug:

20180429_125623.jpg

20180429_125556.jpg

thanks folks :pass:cuppa tea :smoking:ahh nice classic,whats the B side outa interest ?
stilton special 3L day 18
stilton special 3L day 18.JPG

cosmic queen 3L day 53
cosmic queen 3L day 53.JPG

64cm tall.i cut a couple of straggly lil branches off near the soil line.i may cut a few more/lollypop style as its a bit messy down there.or maybe they will die off themselves and it will save the the bother.
samsquanch og has made its way into jars,just as another plant comes outa the cupboard.after a few burps il weight it up.
cheers for stopping by :pass:

hmm forgot to take pics and didnt thonk it been so long from an update.
the stilton is a bit taller.cosmic queen is not suited to a 3L pot,has real skinny leaves but dont show up on a sideways pics.
samsquanch og 54.59g 14g of that is fluffy so 40g @TheMongol is on the button :thumbsup:
will give it another week or two to rest before a proper smoke :pass:

i was meant to put some words between the pictures,and now with the double edit its thrown me forgot where i was.
now i have 3x1L pots 3x3L pots and 5x6L pots.i cant fit 5 of the 6L in the cupboard 4 is the max and then only for a week or 2.
soil my soil is pretty light and fluffy 4 parts biobizz light mix 2 parts perlite 1 part vermiculite.
i like to water each day when the plant gets going i find the 6
cosmic queen 3L day 23
View attachment 884942
samsquanch og 6L day 64
View attachment 884943
i search for free watermark sites,everytime i design myself a lil watermark on the free site i get to the end they want 29.99 ? its free to waste 30 mins designing a watermark,but cant download it ? feckers them and Tetley tea.
speaking of tea i have 201 pics in the cuppa tea pics file.
i had a lil spray mister it broke after a week,4 years later i got another spray mister,it lasted a week before i put air freshener in it.do we really need to mist our plants every x ?
i planted 3 seeds the other week only had one wee dome,the seed that didnt pop was ? the one with the dome.
happy easter :joy:
into your grower's stride
grobro!

cheers Ryker :pass:samsquanch fattening up nicely for me,cosmic queen ticking along to.
no real update just some jibberish whilsts its in me head.
i went through me seed stash the other week,having takin the last couple of weeks off i been going through the stash a bit :eyebrows:but i tallyed it up today and took a pic.
View attachment 888500
i have some bigger jars with not much in them.
4 new strains coming from mephisto at the end of the month and i fall further behind.
got some supplies in the post
biobizz light mix 50L £15
25L perlite £9
12.5L vermiculite £5
total of 87.5L of medium...very nearly a years supply at 6L pot every 21 days,even more with th 3L pots and same with the 1L if all 3 seeds pop.
there was something else but i forgot what it was now.
man
pyramidal library
of canna
libation

Back